Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

does the server lag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
The server lags so much that i got kicked 2 times for "flying". my internet is good so its not because the internet, its cuz the server.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Where are you currently located? It may be with the connection between you and the host servers in France.
You also may have glitched on a block, or you could have potentially landed awkwardly on a block for the anticheat.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
What side of the usa? Cubecraft is set in England if I'm correct. I never get lag, I live in east Ireland. (54ms suckers)

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Cubecraft can't do anything about this. It's just the connection between the server and your pc that isn't great.
That's why some games have plenty of other worlds. Like for example: USA world. Just for the people that live in the USA so they will have a good connection with the server.

Reactions: Luzario

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
The server lags so much that i got kicked 2 times for "flying". my internet is good so its not because the internet, its cuz the server.
I don't have any issues as far as lag is concerned on the server, and most people I play with or come across don't have that either. If you believe it's not your internet, you should probably check your connection. Perhaps you live quite far from the server or something related to that?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
We host our server from France, which is why your connection can be really bad sometimes. There's nothing we can really do about making your connection better. I'll lock this thread as your problem has been given an answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom