Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which FFA Mode is your favorite, considering your favorite map is online for it, too?

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The hybrid map would be more horizontal not vertical
Firstly This isn't the same thing and secondly I took my interpretation of what you said and made a thread out of it
just because you thought of the idea doesn't mean that you can than edit what I have as a suggestion which I had gladly credited you for the idea of it in the first place

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Firstly This isn't the same thing and secondly I took my interpretation of what you said and made a thread out of it
just because you thought of the idea doesn't mean that you can than edit what I have as a suggestion which I had gladly credited you for the idea of it in the first place
Wow who cares who made the threes all that matters is that it gets implemented it's not s contest

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Hi

We've tweaked the map probabilities of wings mode so it isn't as common which has been pushed and released today, all FFA maps will have the same probability of showing now.

As for the imbalance of kits, this is an issue that we can fix in a future PvP update, I'll encourage some of our staff to create more community feedback threads so we can hear what you guys want to change in FFA, as it does need some love.
While you're at that it'd be great if you guys could add a daylight cycle for certain maps

Thanks

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom