Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Don’t tell me it’s because “they don’t have enough Devs” because really? They keep making updates that cause THE SAME BUGS of course I’ll complain about that.
Well actually.... game developers are different from library and protocol developers. We have far more game developers, although we have equally as much protocol developers.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
lol i can agree cubecraft is buggy and stuff;

however i dont agree the ping is okay like jay says, and also tHe kB iS bAd, one of jay points which i dont agree with

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Well actually.... game developers are different from library and protocol developers. We have far more game developers, although we have equally as much protocol developers.
Yes I understand this.
But I don’t think it would be beat for cubecraft to release new modes. When he servers are already pretty bad with lag.

Because these new modes/features can create more bugs just by being there.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
and..? i used to find it annoying, but then i saw what he meant. it really needs to be fixed. ive been playing hive more recently because of this lol
The kb? I can agree that CubeCraft is buggy, but polls show most people like kb 🥴

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
The kb? I can agree that CubeCraft is buggy, but polls show most people like kb 🥴
Doesn’t mean it’s unbugged.

Just look at every other bug on cubecraft and how small it started.

Watch the videos and play the server and look for it happening to you and see how small it is.

Realize how the blocks started being bugged and how rare it was when it first started out. Or the old KB a few years ago and how it only happened every like 5 hits.

Realize that the bugs will just get worse over time. They should fix the bugs NOW over when the game just becomes unplayable

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom

Watch the videos and play the server and look for it happening to you and see how small it is.

Realize how the blocks started being bugged and how rare it was when it first started out. Or the old KB a few years ago and how it only happened every like 5 hits.

Realize that the bugs will just get worse over time. They should fix the bugs NOW over when the game just becomes unplayable
agreed, the server gets worse each update. im getting lag that ive never gotten before.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020

yes cubecraft is buggy but my point is the kb isnt, I agree with all of the other stuff you said like xbox is unplayable and the frames are bad but the only thing I dont agree with is the kb

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
lol, the kb is bugged? its delayed even for someone like me who has 12ms.
Nah, The only people who are complaining are the ones who have higher than 100 ping like me (but i still prefer it) if you have 10 ping you shouldnt really have a problem with it?

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
yes cubecraft is buggy but my point is the kb isnt, I agree with all of the other stuff you said like xbox is unplayable and the frames are bad but the only thing I dont agree with is the kb
Have you not watched the videos of it? And many clips showing it is?
lol, the kb is bugged? its delayed even for someone like me who has 12ms.
Delayed KB is ping not a bug. That can be fixed by ping.
Same with some people taking 0KB at all but they have to freeze on their screen and lose connection to the server temporarily to take 0KB.

But getting launched 2 blocks high, or just taking none at all when looking at that one clip(he held his connection to cube). That’s bugged.

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
Have you not watched the videos of it? And many clips showing it is?

Delayed KB is ping not a bug. That can be fixed by ping.
Same with some people taking 0KB at all but they have to freeze on their screen and lose connection to the server temporarily to take 0KB.

But getting launched 2 blocks high, or just taking none at all when looking at that one clip(he held his connection to cube). That’s bugged.
but the kb is literally fine on hive? i get same ping on cube, i dont know why i get delays

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
CC, although a bit buggy and unstable, is really fun!!! I personally dont find these to be too much of an issue(exception of lag, i hate spawning into a game of blockwars and the countdown not moving)
I didn’t either when I first started playing 2 years ago.
But once I’ve started seeing these bugs reappear (see reoccurring bugs) that’s when it becomes annoying especially if it keeps repeating itself even after “fixes”

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
What’s wrong with the new KB?
Well, It’s still bugged.
Granted it is not as COMMON as the old KB but is still bugged.
around 1:12, 1:53 and 2:09
Unlike the old kb I have no idea how the 2 blocks upwards works, but taking 0 KB still looks like the same issue as last KBs, being too close to the ground and getting hit.
I was watching an @RelatedNoobs stream earlier today, or last night for related and at around 50:02 you can see a player get sucked into the void

Meaning the KB bug which happened most commonly was NEVER FIXED!

I believe the old KB caused players to slide because of this downwards KB bug, not because of something else.
But because the server sees the player being in the air for too long and being si close to the ground it pulls them downwards causing them to fall downwards so rapidly and only slide backwards half the distance they should have.

You can see this around 1:51 in this video happening in the new KB

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I was watching an @RelatedNoobs stream earlier today, or last night for related and at around 50:02 you can see a player get sucked into the void

Meaning the KB bug which happened most commonly was NEVER FIXED!

I believe the old KB caused players to slide because of this downwards KB bug, not because of something else.
But because the server sees the player being in the air for too long and being si close to the ground it pulls them downwards causing them to fall downwards so rapidly and only slide backwards half the distance they should have.

You can see this around 1:51 in this video happening in the new KB
lol ur wrong kb isnt bugged lmaoo

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
lol ur wrong kb isnt bugged lmaoo
I mean if you watch the videos at the times given it looks pretty bugged to me. And how I explained it as well.

If downwards KB still exists the bug was never fixed.

There’s a difference between fixing a bug and making it less common.

Just because it doesn’t happen as much doesn’t mean it is fixed.

Here’s how it works.

I believe the old KB was so horrible as it caused a player to slide across the ground, but it was caused by downwards KB.
Not because cubecraft decided to deal no KB at all.
I think it was caused by the player not getting hit HIGH enough for the server to think they aren’t flying, causinbf then to get sucked downwards for being only a short distance off the ground like 0.2 blocks.
The same reason a player clibs the ground and gets pulled straight into the void.
Since they are so close to the edge and clip the very edge of the block but slightly move backwards, the server sees them as flying and being in the air for too long, causing them to get pulled downwards.

But since the new KB launches you so much higher it just doesn’t happen as the IFRAME for you to hit then is more towards the peak of the KB over the ending. But if you delayed(in old kb) your hits like in java 1.9 you could deal more KB as your waiting for the player to make contact with the ground again over being 0.2 blocks off the ground and them getting sucked downwards

Reactions: jpts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom