Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ubeet

Apr 15, 2020
I have seen a lot of script kiddies/cheaters lately, it's not the normal amount, but now i see a cheater every 5 to 10 games.
This is not a problem that resides only on eggwars, but every game is unplayable now because the cheaters can use kill aura and can fly, you need to be a super try hard to enjoy the game now.
I can't play the server anymore, it's not fun to get killed every 5 minutes because a cheater wants to have fun.
I understand that it's hard to make a good anticheat, but reporting is also time consuming and sometimes hard, because you have to record a video, upload it to some site, then make a report and wait for hours, just so they get a light punishment, if that persists the cheaters won't reduce.
I report cheaters sometimes, but i won't waste hours of my life reporting someone just so i encounter another one 5 minutes later.
To prove my point, someone i know used a 35 cps autoclick in the past and didn't get any kinds of punishment.
I don't have evidence because i just leave the game if i see someone cheating, and i won't make this my job.
The moderators are probably going to remove or lock this, but it needs to be said.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
This has been said too many times. Cubecraft is working on a better anticheat, just be patient. If you see a cheater, be sure to report them. I know it can be annoying to record and upload to youtube THEN do the report as well, but if you care so much then do it. If you are on windows 10, you can press win+alt+G to record the last 30 seconds, catching hackers without having to constantly report. If they join the next game, you can always just leave and join a bit later.

Samoolx

Jun 4, 2020
This has been said too many times. Cubecraft is working on a better anticheat, just be patient. If you see a cheater, be sure to report them. I know it can be annoying to record and upload to youtube THEN do the report as well, but if you care so much then do it. If you are on windows 10, you can press win+alt+G to record the last 30 seconds, catching hackers without having to constantly report. If they join the next game, you can always just leave and join a bit later.

This is what I do. Since I started recording and reporting on 04/06/2020 I have produced 5 pages of reports banning around 100 people.

There still seems to be the same amount of hackers though which makes we wonder whether all my effort is worthwhile as it feels like the same hackers just get a new account and the mods are hesitant to actually explain what happens to the people I report despite my dedication and huge amount of reports...

ubeet

Apr 15, 2020
i'd like to report them all, but half of my time playing will be turned into reporting people

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
This is what I do. Since I started recording and reporting on 04/06/2020 I have produced 5 pages of reports banning around 100 people.

There still seems to be the same amount of hackers though which makes we wonder whether all my effort is worthwhile as it feels like the same hackers just get a new account and the mods are hesitant to actually explain what happens to the people I report despite my dedication and huge amount of reports...
When people are banned for the second time, they are banned across their whole ip, so they cannot buy new accounts and use them

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020

250 reports here, i do notice a difference

ubeet

Apr 15, 2020
What you don't seem to understand is that i want to play on the cubecraft server, i don't want to join the server, report, play, report, report, and so on.
Also, i can't record all the time i play, i'll be switching to another OS and don't want to install software that runs all the time.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
What you don't seem to understand is that i want to play on the cubecraft server, i don't want to join the server, report, play, report, report, and so on.
Also, i can't record all the time i play, i'll be switching to another OS and don't want to install software that runs all the time.
Don't record all the time. Limit yourself to lets say once a day. If everyone does this, the server should be rid of hackers.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
What I do is just wait until I have like 30 videos and then start uploading them and while they upload I go read a book so it only takes 1 hour for 30 hackers instead of 1 hour for 1 hacker😀

that way most of your time can be spent playing😀

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
Theres been houndreds of these threads.

If you Sentinel doesn't ban her or him just record a video and post it on the report site, there isn't really any other way

ubeet

Apr 15, 2020
Don't ignore this, i want to play, and i don't want to fill my youtube channel with trash because there is no other way to report.

ubeet

Apr 15, 2020
Sentinel only bans people who use old cheats, and reports sometimes are useless, because they ban them for one week, and instead of stopping it they will just create another account or use other cheats.

ubeet

Apr 15, 2020
Apparently the only solution is to make reporting a non-profit job.
Thanks to everyone who mentioned some solutions to make repoting easier.

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
I have created more than 150 reports already, and i dont see any reduce of them. I agree. It is annoying, and sometimes it is really unplayable. We just need to report them. I feel revenge, when i report a hacker. CubeCraft said that, they are working on new Sentinel. But the best thing would be that - when all developers stop working on new games and updates, and instead of it start working on good and reliable Anti-Cheat. That is the most important thing. For what are new games, when people will hack on them? And this count of hackers on Bedrock is really not normal. It is normal to see people flying in the lobby every day, and that is the most sad thing. On Java i have ever found only 1 hacker (I am level 26 there). And on Bedrock i have found uncountable amount of hackers, but really. You can hear kill aura like every 3 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: ubeet and wxzzrd

kulmodroid

Jan 7, 2020
Suomi
But the best thing would be that - when all developers stop working on new games and updates, and instead of it start working on good and reliable Anti-Cheat.
It doesn't work that way at all, absolutely different expertise required. It would take at least few months before developers could gain proper tempo after such switching.

It is normal to see people flying in the lobby every day, and that is the most sad thing.
I believe there is a rank that allows lobby flying.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom