_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hs90gvA.jpg

Why are there 2 "Create Threads" and "Previews." It's unnecessary. Honestly, I believe the ones at the bottom should be removed so you could just have one and it's at the top so it's easier to get at. Two makes no sense. If you vote no, PLEASE tell me why, or else I will think your crazy. xD

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Wouldn't this be better suited as a bug report? I mean, I agree but it seems more fitting as a bug report.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
I don't think it's a bug. I have seen something like this on other forums that make it look weird. That's why I'm suggesting Cubecraft remove it.
It's a xenforo feature. You should ask them if they want to remove it.

The reason for it is to if you scrolled down and filled in the poll, you don't need to scroll up to post your thread. Or if you made your thread and don't need a poll you don't need to scroll all the way down.

Also this is not only in suggestions. This is in all forums with polls enabled.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

The reason for it is to if you scrolled down and filled in the poll, you don't need to scroll up to post your thread. Or if you made your thread and don't need a poll you don't need to scroll all the way down.

Where else would it go? LOL. Are you really hating on me? Are you seriously going to be that person on all 3 of my threads? That's really sad. If you honestly have a problem with me purposely voting no for the weirdest reasons won't help any. It's just making you look foolish.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Where else would it go? LOL. Are you really hating on me? Are you seriously going to be that person on all 3 of my threads? That's really sad. If you honestly have a problem with me purposely voting no for the weirdest reasons won't help any. It's just making you look foolish.
For the third time: Not everyone agrees with you. I have a different opinion then you.

My answer is based on my experience with xenforo, since i've owned a site running xenforo and because of that I know most of the system.

Reactions: Andyyy

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
this is the best thread i have ever seen in my life. This thread is even better than the server itself. I think this is very very very very very good ''suggestion''
gratz on you that you can think about this, omg i am still surprised.

i agreed with your thread plz dont hate me now

Reactions: SoppeJam

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
For the third time: Not everyone agrees with you. I have a different opinion then you.

My answer is based on my experience with xenforo, since i've owned a site running xenforo and because of that I know most of the system.

So Cubecraft can't do their own thing?

this is the best thread i have ever seen in my life. This thread is even better than the server itself. I think this is very very very very very good ''suggestion''

Please stop. You know exactly what you're doing and it's ridiculous.

No it's fine rn, it makes sense as it is

:thumbsup:

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017

Exactly this.

No it's fine rn, it makes sense as it is
Have to agree on that.

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta

Wtf? His comment was purely informative There was absolutely no sass or hate or whatever the hell you think he did?? Hating on you?
He said "this is not only in suggestions" because the double "create thread" option isn't only there when creating suggestion threads, and the title implies that it is.

As for the suggestion itself, I dont agree with it. Again, if you want a poll, you scroll down, make your poll options, and you have a convenient create thread button right there. If you dont wanna make a poll, you have a convenient create threat button right at the top. Win-win.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Wtf? His comment was purely informative There was absolutely no sass or hate or whatever the hell you think he did?? Hating on you?
He said "this is not only in suggestions" because the double "create thread" option isn't only there when creating suggestion threads, and the title implies that it is.

As for the suggestion itself, I dont agree with it. Again, if you want a poll, you scroll down, make your poll options, and you have a convenient create thread button right there. If you dont wanna make a poll, you have a convenient create threat button right at the top. Win-win.

Don't bother looking into that. That whole thing was handled privately.

I mean it looks bad plus you fit the whole page on 9/10 screens so it just looks weird for most people.

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
I mean it looks bad plus you fit the whole page on 9/10 screens so it just looks weird for most people.

That part I agree with sure, first time I saw that on a different forum it looked really weird to me...and maybe still does..but it does have its uses and you get used to it I guess.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom