Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013
When you buy a splash potion of poison in the shop it gives me a drinkable one. Is this a glitch?

john

Nov 24, 2013
I actually drink the poison on a regular occasion. It is a delicacy because of its scarcity. Only fools or avid consumers purchase them. I personally believe it is a great item because whenever you need to commit suicide it gets the job done without affecting anyone else. For instance, I was on the island and then a stone who made his skin with the help of Helen Keller came onto the island. I was so discussed that I had to end my life before I was going to become haunted by their ugliness.

I know what you are thinking! Look I am not insane nor racist I just believe there is a market for bottled poison. Together we can start a brand called, Jones Poisons. It delivers the highest quality minecraft poisons for the buyer's own benefit.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I actually drink the poison on a regular occasion. It is a delicacy because of its scarcity. Only fools or avid consumers purchase them. I personally believe it is a great item because whenever you need to commit suicide it gets the job done without affecting anyone else. For instance, I was on the island and then a stone who made his skin with the help of Helen Keller came onto the island. I was so discussed that I had to end my life before I was going to become haunted by their ugliness.

I know what you are thinking! Look I am not insane nor racist I just believe there is a market for bottled poison. Together we can start a brand called, Jones Poisons. It delivers the highest quality minecraft poisons for the buyer's own benefit.
Yeah, you and Walker are like 'Eh, may as well drink it'

Bluntaxe66

Dec 4, 2013

Ummmmm I would suggest the volcano sacrifice? :3

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom