Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 26, 2021
So recently, I have been seeing a LOT of hackers on cubecraft minigames - bedrock. When those hackers literally get onto my nerves, i use /sr command. But the annoying part is, IT NEVER BANS THE PLAYER. I have reported like 20-30 hackers, from which NONE were banned. Even today, I met 2 hackers, but none of them were banned though I reported them. A guy, with a name Shashwat (or something, I dont remember) was even reported by me YESTERDAY. I still met him today with his crappy antiknockback hack. Either just remove sentinel, or fix it because its the worst antihack I have seen.
Even cubecraft bedrock's main rival, HIVE, has a better antihack. Another server, NETHERGAMES, tbh has the best antihack I have seen. Even hyperlands, a server with technically no antihack, even ban players, if they get reported by someone for hacking.
So PLEASE FIX SENTINEL.

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
the anticheat is good and its being improved more and more.
/sr works the following way: if a great amount of players(4 or 5 i think) reports a person using /sr, a moderator will see the hacker

ps: it appears "expired" when the person you reported quit the network

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Why are people voting to not improve the anti cheat?? While the way it worded is kinda bad, the anti cheat still has a long way to go on bedrock...

Reactions: Matriox

RL302

Dec 4, 2020
Dus de laatste tijd heb ik VEEL hackers gezien op cubecraft-minigames - fundament. Als die hackers me letterlijk op de zenuwen werken, gebruik ik het /sr-commando. Maar het vervelende is dat HET DE SPELER NOOIT VERBINDT. Ik heb gerapporteerd als 20-30 hackers, waarvan GEEN werd verbannen. Zelfs vandaag heb ik 2 hackers ontmoet, maar geen van hen werd verbannen, hoewel ik ze meldde. Een man, met de naam Shashwat (of zoiets, ik weet het niet meer) werd Gister zelfs door mij gemeld. Ik heb hem vandaag nog steeds ontmoet met zijn waardeloze antiknockback-hack. Ofwel verwijder gewoon Sentinel, of repareer het omdat het de slechtste antihack is die ik heb gezien.
Zelfs de belangrijkste rivaal van cubecraft bedrock, HIVE, heeft een betere antihack. Een andere server, NETHERGAMES, heeft de beste antihack die ik heb gezien. Zelfs hyperlands, een server met technisch gezien geen anti-hack, zelfs spelers verbannen, als ze door iemand worden gemeld voor hacking.
Dus PLEASE FIX SENTINEL.
Sentinel is very accurate, it bans a lot of hackers. But i think not all hackclients are included in the software.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Why are people voting to not improve the anti cheat?? While the way it worded is kinda bad, the anti cheat still has a long way to go on bedrock...
A suggestion isn't going to change Sentinel. It remains a high priority to its developers and the moderation team to constantly improve it.

Cxlmdqwn

Oct 28, 2021
I don't think sentinel should be removed. It is good but needs some improvements like yesterday I was playing eggwars and when the game started sentinel banned the hacker so it is good but not the best.

Cxlmdqwn

Oct 28, 2021
And also it is wrong to compare other servers to cubecraft it is highly kid friendly and is not laggy in nether games when I god bridge my blocks disappear and I fall down

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
A suggestion isn't going to change Sentinel. It remains a high priority to its developers and the moderation team to constantly improve it.
Obviously, yet disagreeing with it implies you don’t want it improved. We all agree on nice suggestions knowing it will probably not be implemented because Cube has its priorities elsewhere, sometimes rightfully so.
Why would anyone go;
Make sentinel better!
No!
You wut????

Reactions: Technosword

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I
So recently, I have been seeing a LOT of hackers on cubecraft minigames - bedrock. When those hackers literally get onto my nerves, i use /sr command. But the annoying part is, IT NEVER BANS THE PLAYER. I have reported like 20-30 hackers, from which NONE were banned. Even today, I met 2 hackers, but none of them were banned though I reported them. A guy, with a name Shashwat (or something, I dont remember) was even reported by me YESTERDAY. I still met him today with his crappy antiknockback hack. Either just remove sentinel, or fix it because its the worst antihack I have seen.
Even cubecraft bedrock's main rival, HIVE, has a better antihack. Another server, NETHERGAMES, tbh has the best antihack I have seen. Even hyperlands, a server with technically no antihack, even ban players, if they get reported by someone for hacking.
So PLEASE FIX SENTINEL.
I agree. Sentinel never does anything good and all it did is just false ban innocents 24/7.

I NEED them to actually remove the sentinel so I can autoclick without the annoying sentinel false banning me. It's super annoying and awful.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It took you at least 13 minutes to get one report done and there's more than 10,000+ hackers on CubeCraft and they could just make another account and bypass bans
i think the best thing we can do is wait a few months so twitter and hive don't get mad then make a replay system

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom