Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
If you are butterfly clicking on 1.8 but you do it around 20 cps which completely legit but the problem is that sentinel counts that for auto clicking and it does ban people who are legit for clicking that fast.I would like to see a warning message when I join on 1.8 and it have to look like that
Sentinel allows butterfly clicking until 18 cps.Clicking faster can result ban,use at own risk.
I think 18 is enough to take it as maximum,do you agree?

Yeah it's weird. Butterfly clicking and drag clicking gives you the same amount of CPS. (if done right)
If you either butterflyclick while using a double clicking technique or just really suck at drag-clicking, then yes. I personally can't seem to get the double clicking technique right so I can only generate up to 14 CPS max while butterfly-clicking. With drag-clicking however, I can generate up to 24 CPS so I guess this varies from person to person.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
T
If you are butterfly clicking on 1.8 but you do it around 20 cps which completely legit but the problem is that sentinel counts that for auto clicking and it does ban people who are legit for clicking that fast.I would like to see a warning message when I join on 1.8 and it have to look like that
Sentinel allows butterfly clicking until 18 cps.Clicking faster can result ban,use at own risk.
I think 18 is enough to take it as maximum,do you agree?
hen don't butterfly.... Just click normal! Minecraft only registers 10 CPS so 18 is not needed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Hoshi's profile.
RDT_20240427_1450346243545739946908841.jpg
Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Top Bottom