Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft’s fix eggwars it’s a very unfunny to play ur server.You reward people spamming and island camping.You increase the damage.You allow block phases to happen in this current state cubecraft is in If it continues I will actually leave cubecraft forever.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Damage was actually reduced by 1 point so like wooden sword does 4 damage not 5. If by block phasing you mean block glitching thats bannable. And i dont see an issue with base camping.

iiFxxd

Mar 29, 2020
Cubecraft’s fix eggwars it’s a very unfunny to play ur server.You reward people spamming and island camping.You increase the damage.You allow block phases to happen in this current state cubecraft is in If it continues I will actually leave cubecraft forever.
Ok lol as if someone would listen to a thread titled ‘fix eggwars cause it sucks’ a lot of people like this gamemode. In fact it is the most popular game in the server. Just because 1 person has this opinion dosent mean the staff would implement your ideas. Maybe you should think before typing threads.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
use the bedrock reports website to report rule breakers https://cbecrft.net/BedrockReports
here the rules : https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/

Uh, what? This has nothing to do with the rules nor reports.

Also don’t call me salty

Is this an actual discussion? Or a joke?

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
If you really want to help the server, come up with a detailed suggestion explaining what you think they need to fix or what you want developers to do. Making random threads like this doesn't help at all.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
You’re basically asking Cubecraft to remove their most popular game mode. Other than that, I definitely don’t see any problems.

Last edited:

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Cubecraft’s fix eggwars it’s a very unfunny to play ur server.

With respect to you.. I beg to differ... I think it's great fun. Horses for courses I guess.

You reward people spamming and island camping.
Do you mean bow spamming? Do you mean protecting their egg by protecting their base (perfectly acceptable and within the rules) or camping on a base without an egg, which isn't ok, but tbh all of these are fairly easy to deal with one way or another... I like a challenge.. eg, bow spamming, full diamond armour, island campers are soooo satisfying to kill. There are plenty of ways of getting to them with ender pearls, ladder bridges, slow but safe bridge building, fun use of tnt etc, etc Maybe consider them a decent challenge compared to the far too easy to kill mobile players who can hardly even walk the length of map during a game let alone anything else. In any case I fail to see how anyone can argue that cube 'reward' them as such but would love to be enlightened.

You increase the damage.You allow block phases to happen in this current state cubecraft is in If it continues I will actually leave cubecraft forever.
In all the time I've been on eggwars I honestly don't think I've seen a single block phase happen... Is it a client side issue? Maybe happens less on better faster hardware? I dunno.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom