Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
BRIDGE DUELS IS THE MOST RECENT DUELS GAMEMODE ADDED, AND IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED.

1 - RESPAWN TIME

Bridges is a gamemode that should have NO respawn time, especially in the duels gamemode, with a past 5 second respawn time, now 3 seconds, you cannot respawn fast enough to protect your base from the opponent scoring.

2 - MAPS

Cubecraft has simply copy & pasted their 5v5 bridge maps to 1v1s. These maps to begin with where terrible, as you cant hippo or defend as you should be able to do in a bridge game. There is no practical way to defend your base from your opponent basically making it a race for whoever can score faster.

3 - INVENTORY

1 - You dont spawn with golden apples.
2 - You only get 1 stack of blocks.
3 - You get 3 arrows.
4 - You get an unenchanted slow stone pickaxe.

5 - You cannot set a pre-organized inventory.

4 - THE BRIDGE

The bridge in the middle of the map has always been made of wool, and unbreakable, this is so stupid. You should be able to mine through the bridge and it should match with the concrete in your inventory, so that overlays work, and so it actually looks nice.

5 - RESPAWNING IN CAGES

When Cubecraft first released this update, you where spawned back into your cage after a point was scored, this makes sense and works great, but for some reason was removed, Now you spawn on the ground, half floating in the air while being lag backed so much that it hurts your eyes.

That is all I have to say about how this gamemode should be fixed, it was clearly rushed and was released with tones of bugs. If you agree with make sure to hold down on the reaction button and react with a ✔️!

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
Can we have a build height too? With over 300 wins now the strat I've seen develop is to simply ignore PvP and always bypass over or under opponent. Having no limit to build height enables this meta.

Also I forgot to mention, there are some glitch spots on the maps that you randomly can't place blocks in one of two spots

Last edited:

Crimson4446

Jan 8, 2022
Bruh why would I want to share my location
Pronouns
He/Him

1 - RESPAWN TIME

Bridges is a gamemode that should have NO respawn time, especially in the duels gamemode, with a past 5 second respawn time, now 3 seconds, you cannot respawn fast enough to protect your base from the opponent scoring.

2 - MAPS

Cubecraft has simply copy & pasted their 5v5 bridge maps to 1v1s. These maps to begin with where terrible, as you cant hippo or defend as you should be able to do in a bridge game. There is no practical way to defend your base from your opponent basically making it a race for whoever can score faster.

3 - INVENTORY

3 - You get 3 arrows.

4 - THE BRIDGE

The bridge in the middle of the map has always been made of wool, and unbreakable, this is so stupid. You should be able to mine through the bridge and it should match with the concrete in your inventory, so that overlays work, and so it actually looks nice.

5 - RESPAWNING IN CAGES

When Cubecraft first released this update, you where spawned back into your cage after a point was scored, this makes sense and works great, but for some reason was removed, Now you spawn on the ground, half floating in the air while being lag backed so much that it hurts your eyes.

That is all I have to say about how this gamemode should be fixed, it was clearly rushed and was released with tones of bugs. If you agree with make sure to hold down on the reaction button and react with a ✔️!
Yes I agree.It feels in general cubecraft have rushed all their updates.plus they are spreading themselves to thin like hypixel.Hypixel has so many game modes that they don’t update most of them.I don’t want cubecraft to do the same.I feel all these Duels game modes are rushed

Reactions: privqted

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
Yes I agree.It feels in general cubecraft have rushed all their updates.plus they are spreading themselves to thin like hypixel.Hypixel has so many game modes that they don’t update most of them.I don’t want cubecraft to do the same.I feel all these Duels game modes are rushed
cube just prefer quantity over quality.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him

3 - INVENTORY

3 - You get 3 arrows.

4 - THE BRIDGE

I definitely agree with those 2

i3mk

Novice Member
Aug 15, 2021
UAE
Pronouns
He/Him

1 - RESPAWN TIME

2 - MAPS

3 - INVENTORY

3 - You get 3 arrows.

4 - THE BRIDGE

5 - RESPAWNING IN CAGES

you should use all network bc we (java) players feel the same pain

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree but I think the respawn time should remain at 5 seconds and not 3 as you said
They said to eliminate the respawn time completely, and that the current respawn time (3 seconds) still seems too long.

privqted

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jun 3, 2020
Ireland
If you go to the public update board you might say otherwise there alot of games going to update but yeah the lag back thing makes me hate the game
cubecraft are pumping out gamemode after gamemode, full of bugs, its clearly quantity over quality.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
cube just prefer quantity over quality.
I wouldn’t say that, cubecraft staff are humans like us the amount of stress some people are causing it to them by saying “aDd 1v1 eGgWaRs aNd aLso AdD 1v1 bRidGes.” This makes cubecraft rush everything and now there are a lot of bugs on each 1v1 game mode.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

1 - RESPAWN TIME

2 - MAPS

3 - INVENTORY

3 - You get 3 arrows.

4 - THE BRIDGE

5 - RESPAWNING IN CAGES

The inventory “problem” with the pickaxe is called vote OP.

1 - RESPAWN TIME

2 - MAPS

3 - INVENTORY

3 - You get 3 arrows.

4 - THE BRIDGE

5 - RESPAWNING IN CAGES

However, I do agree with the respawn issue. It should be reverted to the way it was at first.

I agree but I think the respawn time should remain at 3 seconds
Same

• Haha
Reactions: mismut
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom