Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should bedrock bow knockback be fixed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppyfied

Dec 3, 2020
CubeCity
Thats true, once i shot someone when they were jumping and they went FLYING. So yeah, I agree with you on that. It shouldnt be to easy to get people in a combo.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
thats so inefficient wym ive also been only speedrunning skywars for the last 3 weeks just standing there and looking for a bow to be annoying back is so slow

keep this thread alive we need this changed

also rod spamming isn't a problem if there were rods you wouldn't have people rod spamming you from across the map and if rods had bow kb that would be its own problem bc you wouldn't be able to do anything if they rod spam you
Not tryna be a mini mod but pls stop postfarming
Edit: oops added too many quotes

D

Deleted member 486292

in my opinion its a lot better than before, its just really floaty. there are also bugs with it, like the kb is super delayed

D

Deleted member 486292

Give me a reason why projectiles should stay
kb is too floaty, projectiles are essential to mitigate that. Straight melee combat is really annoying and boring. Bedrock kb physics tend to cause both players attacking each other straight on to fly back, which would mean without projectiles you would just be waiting to get back in reaching distance of another player. The meta gets really stale without projectiles. Idk what youre on.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
kb is too floaty, projectiles are essential to mitigate that. Straight melee combat is really annoying and boring. Bedrock kb physics tend to cause both players attacking each other straight on to fly back, which would mean without projectiles you would just be waiting to get back in reaching distance of another player. The meta gets really stale without projectiles. Idk what youre on.
1) I’m on a no projectile challenge and I've gotten 2000 kills with less than 50 arrows shot and I’m perfectly happy.
2) A bot shooting you off is really annoying.

Adamtheapple

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
kaaba
1615326954430.png
WE DID IT LETS GO

D

Deleted member 486292

1) I’m on a no projectile challenge and I've gotten 2000 kills with less than 50 arrows shot and I’m perfectly happy.
2) A bot shooting you off is really annoying.
both of those points you made are your problems, not a problem with the meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom