Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

I noticed recently that in powered quake there was an inbalance with the shield and the armour. Both of them protect your body however they are slightly different.

The armour protects your hold body from 1 shot and lasts until you get shot.

The shield protects just your front from 1 shot and lasts until you are killed or it runs out after a specific time.

Now, why would you want the shield? The fact the armour has more protection time and level and they spawn at the exact same rate makes the shield redundant.

Im not completely sure on a fix yet but the best idea ive gotten so far is to just remove it.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I noticed recently that in powered quake there was an inbalance with the shield and the armour. Both of them protect your body however they are slightly different.

The armour protects your hold body from 1 shot and lasts until you get shot.

The shield protects just your front from 1 shot and lasts until you are killed or it runs out after a specific time.

Now, why would you want the shield? The fact the armour has more protection time and level and they spawn at the exact same rate makes the shield redundant.

Im not completely sure on a fix yet but the best idea ive gotten so far is to just remove it.
Armour indeed got more protection time, but it still doesn't fully protect you. As you stated, a shield only protects your front. Though, the spawning rate is way different from what I've seen. I rarely find armour. Because the spawning rate differs, the shield can still be useful. I'd agree with increasing its protection time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom