Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which type of player annoys you the most?

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Now, I am not a perfect player. I make mistakes and secondly, I play casually or in other words, with no real strategy half the time because I am only playing since I am bored. HOWEVER, there are certain people that annoy me so much I wish they would all be burning due to the 50 mages they place, so, here we go:

One: The people who spam literally every tower that shouldn't be spammed, and the people who never do /votekick yes when you need them to do it the most:

These people waste your space. Do they spam artillery? no. Leaches, Nah. THEY SPAM ICE AND POISON AND MAGES. I never really get these people. When you tell them to stop spamming they don't reply or try to votekick you for some reason. THEN, when you try to votekick them, NO ONE VOTES. It just annoys me and ITS TIME TO STOP :/ (bad reference).

Two: People who are still living in 1.8:

It's 1.9... stop spamming your sword on the wither and wondering why it is regening. And what more infuriating is when they actively TELL you to spam your attacks and not hit once every 1.6 attack speed like you're meant to...

Three: People who don't hit the wither near archers, BUT HIT IT NEAR LEACHES ETC:

If I said to you, would you rather destroy 1 archer or like 5 leaches what would you choose? Well, these people would choose option 3: destroy everything valuable over ONE archer. It's just SO ANNOYING. I wasted like 10 years getting 8 level III leaches and you come along and just destroy everything for some 30 coin tower. (Yes I know air defence is important but really)?

Four: People who have no idea what the hell they are doing:

When you join the TD lobby, there's a cool map sign thing that has in bold letters TOWER DEFENSE. underneath this bold text is the gameplay rules. Send mobs for EXP etc. But oh no, when these people join a game, they don't know what the frick (gotta be family friendly, we all know what I really mean though let's be honest) what they are doing. They don't know what EXP is, or why mages have a fire on top of them, or what mobs are, or how to spell Minecraft, or how to write, or read, or... you get the point.

Five: People who flood the chat in any language other than English (The UK, USA or AUS):

Call me racist but, I don't know what the frick (You have no idea how much I wanna say f--k in anger lol) this means:

J'maple XXX__SWAGGER__XXXD#F192_FNAF=BESTGAMExxx, comment tu pu. we sava dis bien. nfurbfurnfoienfijebfurbfyuhriofmn.

Like yeah, your allowed to speak french etc... BUT DONT FLOOD THE CHAT WITH 'ANYONE WANT TACOS.'

Okay, that was the top 5 players that annoy me, maybe with the support I will make another idk. cya.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v

Five: People who flood the chat in any language other than English (The UK, USA or AUS):

Call me racist but, I don't know what the frick (You have no idea how much I wanna say f--k in anger lol) this means:

J'maple XXX__SWAGGER__XXXD#F192_FNAF=BESTGAMExxx, comment tu pu. we sava dis bien. nfurbfurnfoienfijebfurbfyuhriofmn.

Like yeah, your allowed to speak french etc... BUT DONT FLOOD THE CHAT WITH 'ANYONE WANT TACOS.

Ok I don't think you're being very fair if someone is speaking in a language that's not English why are they annoying? They aren't doing any thing wrong they're just simply speaking in their normal language and they probably can't even speak English, In fact they could make the exact same post as you but instead of saying "People who flood the chat in any language other than English (The UK, USA or AUS):" They Could say
"People who flood the chat in any language other than Spanish (The Spain, Mexico or Chille):"
Or instead of
"BUT DONT FLOOD THE CHAT WITH 'ANYONE WANT TACOS'." What about?
"BUT DONT FLOOD THE CHAT WITH 'ANYONE WANT CHESSBURGERS'."

One: The people who spam literally every tower that shouldn't be spammed, and the people who never do /votekick yes when you need them to do it the most:

These people waste your space. Do they spam artillery? no. Leaches, Nah. THEY SPAM ICE AND POISON AND MAGES. I never really get these people. When you tell them to stop spamming they don't reply or try to votekick you for some reason. THEN, when you try to votekick them, NO ONE VOTES. It just annoys me and ITS TIME TO STOP :/ (bad reference).

I will admit these people are very annoying but To be honest they probably don't know any better, most people who play Tower Defence play because they've never tried it. and as for the people who refuse to say yes to vote kicking they might ethier
A. Be with the person
B. Speak a different language
C. Have Chat off
or D. Be afraid to do it cause they Don't know what it is

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Is this really necessary? I mean, everyone knows there will be noobs and spammers and griefers and swearers in every game on this planet xP
Well it's not necessary but many people don't know this but that in Sections like Tower Defence and egg wars and sky war ect everything posted there doesn't have to be suggestions or a question it can just be over all discussion. No worrys mate you're still new ;)

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Lol, I do never /votekick, I dont understand the system of this.

The way /votekick (is supposed to) work(s) is that if someone on your team starts purposefully starts placing bad towers in bad places and your entire team agrees to kick him/her you may /votekick them so then everyone will vote and everyone on the team has to do /votekick yes but if even one person doesn't they can't be kicked.
But the way people are using it is by getting a group of friends and then kicking the last person which as you may of guessed is abusing the system

Reactions: 0ffense

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth

I have 2 additions to this.
Those types of players who place a tower in a spot that can hold 4 other towers instead of placing them in a smarter way and secondly when they think spacing out towers are better...
By far this is the most annoying type of player you can find in T.D (in my opinion).

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Every heard of Controversy because if so you are really attempting it aren't you
People have other languages in other cultures you don't need a 3rd degree in anything to know that
Three: People who don't hit the wither near archers, BUT HIT IT NEAR LEACHES ETC:
i have no problem with that because Whenever I play There are never all the spots covered thus I can easily put down something like a Poison tower to do added damage and attacking around a leach tower does the same thus as around an archer tower neither block the attacks that are stronger than the sword so why get mad?
NO ONE VOTES
If you vote but nobody else votes you still have majority vote also you can report players who do this
Four: People who have no idea what the hell they are doing:
tell that too all the people who will end up being completely pro at the game and beating you in it
Two: People who are still living in 1.8:
this would be able to tick me off in any game but honestly happens in any game with players who don't know how 1.9 PvP works and I am absolutely fine with this in any game because they only put themselves at a disadvantage, as for in this game I am once again making towers to do damage which would do more than any of your swords

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Every heard of Controversy because if so you are really attempting it aren't you
People have other languages in other cultures you don't need a 3rd degree in anything to know that

i have no problem with that because Whenever I play There are never all the spots covered thus I can easily put down something like a Poison tower to do added damage and attacking around a leach tower does the same thus as around an archer tower neither block the attacks that are stronger than the sword so why get mad?

If you vote but nobody else votes you still have majority vote also you can report players who do this

tell that too all the people who will end up being completely pro at the game and beating you in it

this would be able to tick me off in any game but honestly happens in any game with players who don't know how 1.9 PvP works and I am absolutely fine with this in any game because they only put themselves at a disadvantage, as for in this game I am once again making towers to do damage which would do more than any of your swords

1. The entire point of me as 'Cactus_Awex' is to be controversial. Also, although it isn't their fault, if it annoys me, it goes on the list. And no, I haven't 'every heard of controversy. (Ever, not every).

2. A: Poison towers are the worst towers in the game, around on par with ice towers. B: If you don't attack wither, it wont shoot a lot. If you do, it will shoot a lot then progressivly calm down after being attacked, So why attack it next to towers that are 5x5 and cost 2500 coins for max level + placement. It wastes money and space. When your trying to cluster 8 leachers and succeed, seeing them all burn to some $&£hole who wants to save his level II artiallry tower so he purposely waits until they have passed his tower then hit it right next to youraa 8 expensive af towers is VERY frustrating.

3. Or, rather than complaining at people who are too good at the game, just get good yourself. Once you have become at least good to the point of 55% win ratio (trust me, it's actually quite hard to get 65+% win ratio,thanks to the ridiculous amount of mage spammers, idiots and overall bad or careless games, lets not forget these games take 7-15mins), then you will know what I mean by 'Everyone who hasn't got a clue what they are doing and screw things up are annoying' because, trust me, they are.

4. POINT A: Saying something happens in all games so It is not annoying is a bit stupid and kind of an equse. Spamming of chat happens in all games, is that annoying? (yes). "&£hole players appear in all games, is that annoying (yes). Hackers appear in all games techniqually, is that annoying (yes). The point is you can't just say 'That happens in all games so therefore it is ok and not annoying'.

POINT B: No matter how many towers you decide to build, eventually mobs will breach your defence, when this happens, you can't exactly build towers everywhere at the very end of the map, so, you must use your sword. Now lets say ALL your team use 1.8 and you have been swarmed by magma cubes and slimes, and well... your &$£*ed. (And yes, that has happened to me more than five times, just my luck right?)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom