Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Platfesh

Oct 28, 2017
I think a good thing to add to eggwars would be the fishing rod, for all those badlion tryhards out there ^^
If chu add dem I will.. Erm.. GIVE CHU A SPOOHNY SPOOHN :D

This isn't gonna be accepted.. is it?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think a good thing to add to eggwars would be the fishing rod, for all those badlion tryhards out there ^^

Would you be able to grappling hook with them? If so, no thank you. If not, why are they useful? I do not know any map in which water is implemented.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes

If the fishing rod can pull people then yes pls add

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Would you be able to grappling hook with them? If so, no thank you. If not, why are they useful? I do not know any map in which water is implemented.
Fishing rods can be helpful to start a combo in 1.8. In 1.9 Fishing rods do not hit the entity anymore, so they don't work in 1.9.

I think that fishing rods would make it easier to knock people off bridges so I don't agree with adding it.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I don't think fishing rod makes some take that much kb, enough to knock them off a bridge, unless they're nearly over the edge

Reactions: Kloska

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Adding rods in Eggwars will only be useful in 1.9. I completely agree with others though, in 1.8 it will be very easy to rod someone off the bridge. A fishing rod can be a very nice item to have in 1.8 but the fishing rod is unsuitable for Eggwars. So no, thank you. -1.
This people, this is why we shouldn't allow kids under the age of 13 to use the internet... What the actual horse crap did I just read.

Last edited:

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I actually have ran into some people that would probably leave CubeCraft if rod were added, I link you a video of a roast video I made of one, but I still want rods. I know in 1.9 they behave wierdly but maybe a plug-in could rectify that.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Adding rods in Eggwars will only be useful in 1.9. I completely agree with others though, in 1.8 it will be very easy to rod someone off the bridge. A fishing rod can be a very nice item to have in 1.8 but the fishing rod is unsuitable for Eggwars. So no, thank you. -1.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I agree with the effot.

we can only use them for fishing in 1.12
I think cubecraft has some sort of plug-in to prevent this but in 1.9+ I think you pull in people, it looks a bit ridiculous however, try In single player using a rod on a mob, that's what it does on players.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I think cubecraft has some sort of plug-in to prevent this but in 1.9+ I think you pull in people, it looks a bit ridiculous however, try In single player using a rod on a mob, that's what it does on players.
It's not even beneficial to have.

F

Facelurite

Back in the snapshotting days of 1.9 i remember that if you kept rodding domeone it eventually dud pull them back but idk anymore.

Rods work through elytra now though. You can pull entities off the ground using elytra with a rod

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It's not even beneficial to have.
Player a and player b are straight lining each other, player a hits player b with a fishing rod, player b takes a bit of kb, he goes up a block due to vertical knockback. Now player b has to look somewhat down to hit player a, since it is now on an angle, the line doesn't go as far along the horizontal plane/plain (idek), this is because of pythagorean theorom, that is why rods are useful.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Player a and player b are straight lining each other, player a hits player b with a fishing rod, player b takes a bit of kb, he goes up a block due to vertical knockback. Now player b has to look somewhat down to hit player a, since it is now on an angle, the line doesn't go as far along the horizontal plane/plain (idek), this is because of pythagorean theorom, that is why rods are useful.

I've never thought about pvp in such depths before xd

-

Aside from this, rods would be something pretty nice to have. PvP in eggwars gets pretty bland, so something new could be interesting.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Think about rods in Eggwars, not in general.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy bday 🥳
Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!!