Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huggable

Jul 31, 2020
I am trying to fish for the Slippery quest in skyblock and when I throw the fishing rod in the jungle island lake it just bumps up and down like its spazing out and I cant catch fish - Playing on 1.16 Bedrock edition, but apparently this game was made in 1.4

FBX17

Jul 14, 2020
UK
Fishing's always been glitchy on servers, whether that be Java or Bedrock, and it's especially bad with small, shallow pools like that pond on the jungle island. I recommend making an 8x8x3 pool to fish in (2 blocks deep worked for me, but it was still rather glitchy) and then you can remove it afterwards.

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
I play on Java Edition but I would consider making a little pool 8x4 and 2 deep. Let me know if this helps

Oct 6, 2020
I had this problem initially too however I found a fix, stand on the edge of the jungle pond and aim about a block infront of you if it works it will float smoothly on the surface of the water then wait it takes like 30 seconds

Oct 6, 2020
I had this problem initially too however I found a fix, stand on the edge of the jungle pond and aim about a block infront of you if it works it will float smoothly on the surface of the water then wait it takes like 30 seconds
Also I realize you asked this a while ago lol sorry I just started playing cube craft

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Also I realize you asked this a while ago lol sorry I just started playing cube craft

Hey!
Please, do not necro-post.
This means you're not allowed to post on threads which have been inactive for over more than 3 weeks. They're not allowed to be revived!

You can read the forums rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/

Reactions: Keanu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom