• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A couple times

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riku_97

Oct 14, 2020
I was trying finish slippery situation but tue bobber always goes really crazy. I was only able to get it working twice and it took 20 minutes for me to get a pufferfish. Please, does anybody have a viable way to complete this quest? Please fix this devs.

Riku_97

Oct 14, 2020
I figured it out. If you put Lure I on your rod it kind of fixes it but it's still pretty broken.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, there has been a couple changes to the way fishing rods work, do you mind telling me what version of minecraft your on (java or bedrock) and what update you play on.

Riku_97

Oct 14, 2020
Hey, there has been a couple changes to the way fishing rods work, do you mind telling me what version of minecraft your on (java or bedrock) and what update you play on.
Oh yeah, I'm playing on Bedrock 1.14-1.15 (I can't really tell). The bobber just starts freaking out for a minute. Then it stops and you have to wait five minutes for the bubbles to appear. When the bubbles touch the rod, they only stay for like a couple frames.

Reactions: cioxcho

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
I was trying finish slippery situation but tue bobber always goes really crazy. I was only able to get it working twice and it took 20 minutes for me to get a pufferfish. Please, does anybody have a viable way to complete this quest? Please fix this devs.
That happened to me too, if you wait for about a minute it calms down. Either that or you catch a fish.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
Top Bottom