Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

felix123789

Nov 29, 2020
Hello, I have the problem, when I try to go fishing the rod moves up and down.
I see many other people here has the same problem but there is no one in the comments who can help.
I tried the 8x8x3 pool but it didn't work for me.

My other question is: which quest need I to do, to get the new island the yellow oder the blue one?

Reactions: Amoreiii

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
I see many other people here has the same problem but there is no one in the comments who can help.

My other question is: which quest need I to do, to get the new island the yellow oder the blue one?
It’s the yellow that are main quest and needs to be done for a new island. Also I would recommend to be under the water when fishing as this makes it easier. I used a 5x5x5 hole and was at the bottom.(of course not in the water or you will drown but use signs so you can stand at the side).

felix123789

Nov 29, 2020
It’s the yellow that are main quest and needs to be done for a new island. Also I would recommend to be under the water when fishing as this makes it easier. I used a 5x5x5 hole and was at the bottom.(of course not in the water or you will drown but use signs so you can stand at the side).
I tried the 5x5x5 pool but it also didn't work for me... It's annoying because I can't do the main quests.

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
I tried the 5x5x5 pool but it also didn't work for me... It's annoying because I can't do the main quests.
But have you tried being in the water? Also it’s super annoying but if you wait it will calm down and work like normal.

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
After some time it settles down, don’t worry. It’s still slightly annoying though. Luckily, after that island, you pretty much never need fish again.

Reactions: felix123789

hollow

Nov 25, 2020

A work around I’ve figured out is to stand in the water, crouch and look directly down it’s annoying but works

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom