Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this to be added again?

• Total voters

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
Back in the day there was a game called "fish slap". The game was located in the main lobby, but got removed due to the amount of players and due to bugs. Now that all the lobby's have been removed, there are a lot of player chilling in the main lobby chatting with each other.

My idea is to add it back again. It would be a fun way to spend your time in the lobby while chatting with each other.

Do you guys agree with me? Let me know in the poll above! :)

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I'm all for this idea. I even feel like it could perfectly replace Lobby Fishing & Relic Hunting all together. The lobby has always been a great way to interact with people and make new friends. But the current lobby games really don't contribute to this at all. Instead, they discourage social interaction by forcing players to play unaccompanied. (except for Chest Chaser)
Not to mention that Relic Hunting and Lobby Fishing are the two most unpopular games on the entire network and barely receive any attention anyway.

Reactions: 2pancakes

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I would want to see fish slap back but I don't see this happening since it was full off bugs and it had very few players I think it will be a lot of work to fix all the bugs and I don't think it will be very popular when re-released.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think if they remake this lobby game it could be very popular. It’s a yes from me, the lobbies are lacking in fun games. (Vortex Jump is the best one)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
If we think about it, it definitely is a nice idea, because players will have more activities to do while they are staying in the lobby, which is always nice.
But on the other hand, there are plenty of reasons to say no.
First reason:Since it was removed, because it was buggy, then it would require some development time to get fixed, which may be not worth it, considering that not many players have played, which means that they haven't really liked the game all that much.
Second reason:Lobby games are unpopular in general
How often you see players playing them?
If you play everyday, then your answer might be ,,very rarely", or,,almost never" which is the case.
Bringing back something, that's not going to get enough attention by the players is a waste of time, and recourses.
Third reason:There are already a plenty of things to do.
Whether you just like to explore and search for the hidden chest, or hunting the beachballs you probably don't spend your whole time playing only in the lobby.
Plus, there is the lobby parkour, that also is a lobby feature, as well as the vortex jump.
In my opinion, there are just way too many things that are more important than lobby games, not because they are bad, but because gamodes like Skyblock and Eggwars are more important than everything right now, which is completely understandable.
Don't get me wrong, I really would like to try this lobby game, but there are other priorities that are more important.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Back in the day there was a game called "fish slap". The game was located in the main lobby, but got removed due to the amount of players and due to bugs. Now that all the lobby's have been removed, there are a lot of player chilling in the main lobby chatting with each other.

My idea is to add it back again. It would be a fun way to spend your time in the lobby while chatting with each other.

Do you guys agree with me? Let me know in the poll above! :)

I think I did not try it before. But it seems a good game. I wanna see it soon! I don't see why not, I always enjoyed it and it was a pretty fun game to play. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom