Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

R9 Slain

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2020
Reactions: TrueMike

R9 Slain

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2020
Someone is getting content? Using premiere?! During school days?!! Bruh, I gotta make new videos. Nice job, tho.
Yes, It's my senior year of HS so I have a lot of time 😅
I only have 2 classes a day out of 4 so that's like 3 hours extra I have

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
It would be the same for me since I have like one actual class and every other class is an elective, but those classes are television classes, so every time I have to edit or record it’s mostly for those classes.

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
This was worth watching your 2 hours of editing on this video! I feel like I've seen your IGN on Cube before, but you are definitely a really good and underrated player. I also forgot that this was your first video, and first time editing with a software which is amazing that you did well knowing the circumstances. That's also wild that you got both BlackieCrew and Toby2Spades in a game, and you won. They are 2 really really good players that I know. This video deserves more attention, and if you're going to be making more of these, or content in general, I'll definitely check your channel out lol.

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
This was worth watching your 2 hours of editing on this video! I feel like I've seen your IGN on Cube before, but you are definitely a really good and underrated player. I also forgot that this was your first video, and first time editing with a software which is amazing that you did well knowing the circumstances. That's also wild that you got both BlackieCrew and Toby2Spades in a game, and you won. They are 2 really really good players that I know. This video deserves more attention, and if you're going to be making more of these, or content in general, I'll definitely check your channel out lol.
This is very true. I like how observant you were to notice these 2 players! I really enjoyed this video and could definitely see future montages like this!

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is my first ever montage video and edited video on my channel
Please tell me what you like and don't like
This is my first ever time using Premiere pro or an editing software
And I want to know how much you like the video :D
It's a great video! The only problem with it is the game volume was changing on my headphones. Also, you should get a fate client layout to make the keystrokes and the CPS counter look better. I can send you a good layout via cube craft conversations if you want.

SamC1

Nov 19, 2020
Sweden
This is my first ever montage video and edited video on my channel
Please tell me what you like and don't like
This is my first ever time using Premiere pro or an editing software
And I want to know how much you like the video :D
Got damn you are seriously good! 10 Cps isn't bad! Next time you could make a bit of an intro maybe but otherwise this is really good. Keep on making montages!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom