Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joaqie

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Younisco’s Basement
Pronouns
He/Him
it has 3 clips but for this entry game 2 i would like eggwars rank or premium rank on rushnation.net
Note for mods if you see this post its the prize if i win this.
unfortunately, I cannot accept this, as you are using unfair clicking methods for this clip. If you can upload another clip that complies with all CC and competition rules, I will accept it.

Joaqie

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Younisco’s Basement
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright guys, I’ve come up with a plan. Out of all the submissions made, I’ll pick MY 3 favorite clips. Then, I’ll make a separate post and poll and ask the community to vote for their favorite so that I don’t have to judge the funny clips with the pvp clips. Get your final entries in!

NotKaizar

Jul 1, 2021
Basement of your house
Pronouns
She/Her
Alright guys, I’ve come up with a plan. Out of all the submissions made, I’ll pick MY 3 favorite clips. Then, I’ll make a separate post and poll and ask the community to vote for their favorite so that I don’t have to judge the funny clips with the pvp clips. Get your final entries in!
Can i post more than 1 clips?

Rqgier

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2021
Nederland
www.cubecraft.net
Hello fellow CubeCrafters!

I have decided to host a CC Clip Competition, with a rank of the winners choice as the reward.

How to enter: Submit your best clip in any game from CubeCraft Bedrock edition, along with your IGN and the rank or bundle you would like below.

There will only be ONE (1) winner. The deadline for this event is March 5th at 11:59 P.M. CST, and the winner will be announced within 1 week.

Good Luck CubeCrafters!

P.S. - I put this in creations because I couldn’t post in events and competitions, so sorry if the tags were misleading!
is java allowed?

Reactions: Knieuw
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom