Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Badboyoo6

Aug 6, 2016
United Kingdom
Is there any way to go into a game, not to play it but to spectate it and see if there are any hackers which I could record and report?
This would be much less tedious as I wouldn't have to abandon my team (which I don't do) or die just so I can get into spectator mode to get a clear angle and footage of someone hacking. And most of the time if there is a hacker you barely get any time to record them because they have already killed you so it would fix that problem too.

I just want an easy way to search for and record hackers in games
because I find they are an extremely common occurrence which I would like to help get rid of as much as possible.
Like maybe enter a command in the lobby to enter some kind of mode where when you join a game, instead of playing the game you get put into spectator mode all game and after recording evidence (if there is a hacker), you can leave the game and report them or stay and just spectate the rest of the game.

Thanks for reading this :p

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
to let the player join the games to spectate is not going to be added, first players can stalk another player very easily, secondly this allows ghosts in UHC and finally, players lag the game
Also this wouldn't help with hackers or cross teamers just report them at: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
It has been suggested before many times and it has 3 major problems which I list above

Badboyoo6

Aug 6, 2016
United Kingdom
to let the player join the games to spectate is not going to be added, first players can stalk another player very easily, secondly this allows ghosts in UHC and finally, players lag the game
Also this wouldn't help with hackers or cross teamers just report them at: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
It has been suggested before many times and it has 3 major problems which I list above

Ok, I guess I'll just report when I can

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom