Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
As Larwa said above, you can't filter all of the things. Will most likely end up like one big mess.
/Filter armour
/Filter food
/Filter supplies
/Filter weapons
But kinda disagree with this thread as you can just toss it in the void

Frez

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
Okay, Looking at the problems you guys have stated, It could be equally hard to do, Maybe you could do it in the lobby, and it counts for all the games you play in the future, but this stays in the same gamemode.

If you don't know what I'm trying to explain, imagine this, You go into the skywars lobby and you type /filter, and you can choose what items you can filter for that certain game mode, You could also filter the enchantments etc? don't know if this makes it more difficult or better, so give me your opinions again, thanks..

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Okay, This might be hard to explain but I'm going to try it anyway,

I would like to see the /filter command in game modes like skywars etc.
the reason being your inventory can get clogged up most of the time by useless things.
By using the /filter command you could stop this.

Example: /Filter Iron_Helmet
^ That would stop you from picking up an iron helmet from the ground for the rest of the game.

Although this may be confusing for some people, I would like to see this in-game. It can get really annoying when you have to clear your inventory manually every time and this can make it a lot cleaner.

Note: I feel like this would cause a lot of lag since there may be a lot of items on the ground.
I like this idea, although I feel like it would get lost and skywars games are just tok quick to have to worry about this. And this could bring confusion on “why cant I pick this up” and just creating problems in the future

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
If I were to propose this idea I would say it would bring up a menu similar to the compass, shops, map selections, etc. This can be opened up with /filter or whatever command it may be. However in the menu, it shows several categories, weapons, blocks, armor, food, projectiles etc. In the categories it shows every item that shows up in the loot table in their respective category. You can then click to toggle if each item is filtered or not. And buttons on the bottom will be All Filtered Out or All Pickupable, more professional terminology I hope. This won't get too confusing and can even have the command /filter Out all or /filter OutNothing.
Yes the menus like this may take a while to make, but it would save players lots of time, I guess I am contradicting myself, but SkyWars is (usually) faster paced than UHC or HCF.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom