Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pvp989

May 7, 2023
Throughout my time on Minecraft, I've ran into multiple Cubecraft players from the leaderboards or that are just known for being strong players. For all the fights I remember, here are the outcomes and yes I usually lose but that's just the game.

Gamenight888: Fought Gamenight a lot. I never win. 0-7
Elgera16: I've probably fought Gera more times than I can actually remember but I know of 3 times. The first, we traded but they ultimately beat me, the second I got destroyed, and the third they rushed and I beat them with half a heart. 1-2
TNTNOOBIE100: Fought them once and got demolished. 0-1
Dark Velak: Fought them once and died but then they also died to another player who got a water combo. 0-1
FPSaltyracoon: Fought them once in skywars and got destroyed. 0-1
Xraidse: Fought once in skywars and lost but I had worse gear. This was before they switched from mobile to PC so it waa pretty even. 0-1
GUSDUCK911: Fought them twice in the same night. Lost pretty easily in the first but I was actually trading in the second till I got a bit confident and got voided. They typed "lol twice in one night" so I typed "go back to skyblock!" And they replied with "LOL". 0-2
Geodas11: Fought them once in skywars and got demolished. Strong player even if their not top tier. 0-1
Justastevegut: Fought them once in SG and got 10 hearted. I felt very disappointed with myself. 0-1
JuliusVDL: Fought them once when duels just came out. Close fight but I lost. 0-1
Bruhareb: Fought them once and their teamate in a 2 v 1. I think I would have won if I didn't get 2 v 1'd and I don't know if they really deserve their #1 spot. 0-1
Cuteasami88: Fought them once and traded but I eventually killed myself accidently. 0-1
Breakingcandy30: Fought them twice. Once on hyperlands where I got convincingly beat and another time on cubecraft where we had a close fight but I ran out of healing. 0-2
CY Avalon: I dueled Avalon once and did pretty good but it was laggy and I got comboed a bit. 0-1
T0xiii: Fought them three times once in hyperlands, another in skywars, and another on cubecraft duels. I almost won the first time, got them to half a heart the second time, and got beat pretty bad in the third fight. 0-3
LemaXB1: Fought them in skywars. Balanced player who plays smart. The fight was decently close but I lost. 0-1
Ambiennt: Fought them in skywars and got destroyed. This is where I first talked to Gamenight. 0-1
Kxhil: Fought them in skywars and then became their temporary friend. 0-1
NotSNOWINGYT: Fought them in skywars and got demolished. 0-1
Kittynation420: Fought them once in skywars and did decently but lost. 0-1
Truu Calichin: Rushed and killed me in a game once. Old friend of mine. 0-1
DubbyPlays: First LB player I remember fighting. We've fought 2 times. 1-1
Toky0 Splash: Fought them on hyperlands and won. 1-0
Nonancourt: We fought like 3 times in skywars and while their not the best of the best, they always outplayed me in some way. 0-3
Sugaroti: Fought them in skywars and their cracked. 0-1
Stockiingame: I fought them once in skywars. They weren't seemingly invincible but they were strong enough to beat me. 0-1
Mrsblaze: We fought in skywars. I was getting attacked by a lot of other players so I didn't get a chance to finish my gap. 0-1
Littlecolt615: We fought in skywars. It wasn't close but not complete domination. 0-1
Finalhunter: Fought them in skywars and got absolutely destroyed. They are incredibly strong but yet, Dream6787 destroyed them in another game. 0-1
Aliayeisgod38: I fought them in skywars and won somehow. It was a good fight. 1-0
Croccombos: I fought them in Zeqa Boxing. I'm pretty bad at boxing but they really lived up to their name winning 100-19. 0-1
XxshyW0lf: I fought them on Galaxite. I remember at least two fights both of which I lost convincingly. The first fight, I thought they were hacking because of their framerate. The next game I was winning at first but then got combo locked. 0-2
Jpants: Fought them once in duels. I was getting destroyed though I got a few combos later on that made it a bit closer but they still won 0-1
Secreteagle9826: Fought them once in Skywars. I was tryharding and still got destroyed. They did gap once but he did damage so fast 0-1

In about 50 fights with strong players from 2019-2023, I only have about 10% wins to show for it. I need to uninstall real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom