Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tak_bedrock

Oct 3, 2020
Hello, Im Tak6295, who have the top 1 leaderboard on FFA, so i play this mode too much, and i have some suggestions. (sorry for the english, inglish is not my main language)

I have some suggestions to make the game funnier, so, lets go to them:

- Change Berseker (add strength 1 to be balanced)
- Perks or upgradable (What is this? So is like a extra thing for your class, like, you will have some missions to do like: kill 100 with samurai; so a 100 killstreak with assassin, and when you complete the mission you will receive like a upgrade for the enchants you have, an effect or just a gap to come with ur kit (samurai). The perks can be like things you can buy with coins, coins you get killing people, and by that way you can buy like: when u kill someon get regen for 1 sec, or spawn a wolf to fight with u, he can get another life when u kill 20. some things like this would be cool, because now we a have something more to do, grind.);
- I would recommend to give 2 hearts for who kill someone, but if you will accept the second change, i think that one is not more necessary.

this is my first post, so thanks for reading... :D

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hello there,
As always it's a good suggestion but I have some questions:
1) wouldn't it get messy with all those wolf's running around FFA map as much people play it so much wolf's might also cause lagg and fps drops. As not all people out there have the best pc's if you know what I mean. (fps drop maybe)
2) As maybe for those rewards by completing example: 100kills with samurai or 100kill streak with assin kit, wouldn't it maybe be better to add exp or something else?
For the rest I really like the others ideas.
-Critly

Reactions: Tak_bedrock

Tak_bedrock

Oct 3, 2020
Hello there,
As always it's a good suggestion but I have some questions:
1) wouldn't it get messy with all those wolf's running around FFA map as much people play it so much wolf's might also cause lagg and fps drops. As not all people out there have the best pc's if you know what I mean. (fps drop maybe)
2) As maybe for those rewards by completing example: 100kills with samurai or 100kill streak with assin kit, wouldn't it maybe be better to add exp or something else?
For the rest I really like the others ideas.
-Critly
yup, but not everyone have the money to buy the wolf, and it can have some cooldown, like 1 life per day to reduce the lag;
Exp? yes if they do a good xp system, like RPG, lol.

-Tak6295 :D

Reactions: Critly
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom