Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voortvluchtig

Sep 19, 2019
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hello Cubecrafters!
As we know it is 'cool' to have a high level, you are often seen as better. In short, having a high level is quite nice. Of course you get xp in gamemodes if you win, only this is not everywhere so unfortunately. For example, someone who does pvp (ffa and assassanation) is often low because he does a lot of pvp while he is often very good. Personally I think it is a very good idea to add 5-10 xp per kill, so you level up in the meantime! What would you think of this? And then of course enough xp that you can level.

- Voortvluchtig

Make Sure to share, so staff will see this!

Last edited:

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Great idea, but many players play hours in ffa. Imagine with me the huge number of people their level will be high and there will be no fun in the level.

Reactions: Voortvluchtig

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Great idea! :)
I don't play much PvP lately, but I was always annoyed by my friends because I was the lowest level. I hope they add this, so you can level up with killing in PvP.

Reactions: Voortvluchtig

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Not a bad idea actually. 5 XP per kill also sounds quite reasonable in my opinion. It's the perfect amount of XP you should get, not too much and not too little. I would definitely like to see this implemented!

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I agree. It would also be neat if players could be recompensated for the many kills they've already gained over the years. There are probably some high-tier players with 50K+ kills who are only like, level 25 or so overall. Your server level should be an accurate representation of your time spent on the server overall, and I feel FFA players are really given the short end of the stick.

Flqris

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2017
a Ferris Wheel
www.cubecraft.net
I dislike how FFA and Assasination gamemodes grant you literally 0 XP, even while playing it for hours. Gaining 5-10 XP per kill would solute this problem instantly. Another positive of this would be that the gamemodes might even be played more often by people who play for XP, cause players will get it for kills. In my opinion would this be a phenomenal addition!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This seems only fair, I'd rather see 5 XP since 10 might be a bit too much. But no is just not fair. It's also amazing to see those players in Eggwars, a lvl 30 PVP'ing like a god, good times :)

bodhi_rg

May 25, 2020
The Netherlands
this is a really nice suggestion! i totally agree with it. while i may not play much FFA i have been getting better at pvp and getting xp per kill (even if it is slow) it would still be cool to see people who play FFA alot lvl up

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I didn’t even know this! I would think it’s a great idea to add.
Please do not reply to threads older than 3 weeks as this is considered Necroposting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!