Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 28, 2017
I think a majority of all the FFA players can agree that the wizard kit is obnoxious. It takes one poison pot to get us down to 0.5 hearts, even a spam clicker can click anyone with that kit. A noob could easily kill all the people who took time to learn pvp. Some say it is fun to troll with, but it gets annoying. The new update isn't bad, only the wizard kit. A suggestion I make is to decrease the poison. With the poison it has, it is just too OP. I had 30 kills with ten deaths due to that kit. If it were back to normal poison, I wouldn't have any deaths. I highly suggest you fix the poison, otherwise you will start to lose players.

Reactions: A pigeon and Shifts

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Screenshot_2017-11-11_08-39-58.png

They already acknowledged that the kit is broken. Cubecraft is just very slow. You'd think it would take a developer 5 minutes to change the kit. But instead they are working out a new kit and changing it after they are done. To be honest, I'm not sure if they realize how broken the kit actually is.
Screenshot_2017-11-11_08-39-25.png

So I guess they might nerf it by reducing the poison and speed by 50% which wouldn't really change anything except that Wizards have to suicide more often.
I think it would be better to implement a system that allows changing the kits immediately, for example by a moderator that actually plays the game and can react to what they see in game.

A

A pigeon

Poison effects needent be nerfed but is duration definately should. I say 5 seconds of poison 2

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think a majority of all the FFA players can agree that the wizard kit is obnoxious. It takes one poison pot to get us down to 0.5 hearts, even a spam clicker can click anyone with that kit. A noob could easily kill all the people who took time to learn pvp. Some say it is fun to troll with, but it gets annoying. The new update isn't bad, only the wizard kit. A suggestion I make is to decrease the poison. With the poison it has, it is just too OP. I had 30 kills with ten deaths due to that kit. If it were back to normal poison, I wouldn't have any deaths. I highly suggest you fix the poison, otherwise you will start to lose players.
I just dodge... but it could be nerfed I wouldnt have an opinion on it! :)

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Oct 22, 2017
it is way too op the spamming of the bow is and so is wizard kit
View attachment 139756
They already acknowledged that the kit is broken. Cubecraft is just very slow. You'd think it would take a developer 5 minutes to change the kit. But instead they are working out a new kit and changing it after they are done. To be honest, I'm not sure if they realize how broken the kit actually is.
View attachment 139757
So I guess they might nerf it by reducing the poison and speed by 50% which wouldn't really change anything except that Wizards have to suicide more often.
I think it would be better to implement a system that allows changing the kits immediately, for example by a moderator that actually plays the game and can react to what they see in game.
thank sir taco!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom