• Unsure

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

beanz

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2021
Somewhere..
Hi people,
So I was playing FFA on CubeCraft and I was fighting another player, in the middle of that fight when both of us were on really low HP someone else came in and finished us both off. I then thought It would be cool to get a health regeneration system for every kit. So basically every kit would have an item for you to generate full health. This will make battles much more fair. Let me know your thoughts in the comments though!

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
With diamond/iron armour, fights already take pretty long. It would take even longer if there are things like golden apples or healing potions. I've voted no.

Edit: I believe you're already able to buy golden apples in the shop. You can also use the /shop command ingame..

Reactions: Grove

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
I understand that it's frustrating sometimes, but I also voted no because of what Quis mentioned- fights would take forever if people were constantly healing up from their kits.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Cleaning/interrupting a fight is just a part of FFA. You've got to deal with it. Maybe playing duels would help if you dont want to get cleaned

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
Top Bottom