Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Select the best choise

• Add ability like in sky wars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add abilityes idk

• Idk add weapon & armor kits

• Unlimited armor pieces and weapons slots (op)

• Total voters

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
Have permanent hability and armor/weapon kits. There is a "store" but when you buy any armor aple... you can lose it very fast if you have a team troble, bow spamers or if you find one of this hackers... I think we should add expensive to get, but permanent weapon/armor/intelm kit that remains forever. Also abilityes like in sky wars. This will give some advantage to players that remain playing at pvp a lot of time, like a level progress. This will give an objective to pvp :b... also this kits shouldnt be overpowered, cause it will not be fun for new players.

Armor pieces should be medium and overpowered: medium can be just like thouse you can get with the "best" actual kit, overpowered should be as the "tank" kit

Bow will be at the same level as you can get at a normal free kit same with swords

The price for all this intelms should be high

What i mean limited points? People can have too many pieces of overpowered intelms at once, to solve this we can add buyable slots for adding the intelm pieces we want to play with. We can put 1000 points to unlock every slot. Defauld we have one slot. When buying bow arrows come in one pack 64 or 20 or... depending how many you get with normal bow kit.

Aples shouldnt be at pvp ffa as a perm kit, I think its better to buy them as one use. Like we do now. They are not limited by slots as they are of one use

Personalisable kit is just like now on spawn you have intelms on your invetory and you just need to change your armor and orgaitze your inventory.>When you click on one of free kits you appear somwhere on the map with free kit armor and with intems you buyed on your inventory.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
This will give some advantage to players that remain playing at pvp a lot of time
That's the last thing I want. Those players already have the advantage of more experience and will win most fights already.
I think you should not be able to get an advantage for points. Instead you should be able to unlock new interesting but balanced items with points.
My favourite idea is to remove the store and add single use purchasable kits that have more interesting items but are still balanced. There could also be permanently unlockable kits that require a number of FFA kills or something like that. But please don't give an advantage to long time players that already dominate the game.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
That's the last thing I want. Those players already have the advantage of more experience and will win most fights already.
I think you should not be able to get an advantage for points. Instead you should be able to unlock new interesting but balanced items with points.
My favourite idea is to remove the store and add single use purchasable kits that have more interesting items but are still balanced. There could also be permanently unlockable kits that require a number of FFA kills or something like that. But please don't give an advantage to long time players that already dominate the game.
Agree with you it would just ruin the game no thxs.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
:/ I will think for other ideas...
I really think that some new kits and gameplay variety should be added to ffa. I don't even like abilities in Skywars, putting new players that are just learning the game at a disadvantage.

A

A pigeon

At least this thread added to the demand for FFA. I hope they'll do something about it soon .

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
I do not agree, I think it would not be so much fun anymore. In FFA you can show your pvp skills, adding skills I think would disadvantage some PvP pros.

GotSkills

Nov 20, 2016
Abilities are disgusting let me put that out there . I have cone to resent the whole thread just for that suggestion alone. They will ruin the fun .

"FFA Abilities" no ty

@Toxisity @CREAM these are a couple ffa no lifers . I bet they'd agree with me @LuisZapataR

Shop should be removed .

Insulting people you don't even know, is that a good thing?

"ffa no lifers" No dude i dont want that title because Ffa is not the only game I play,
because I made a thread for ffa and because it is one of the games I like most that
doesn't make me no lifer, I play arcade, sg, sw and lucky islands too.

So next time keep the insult for yourself it would be a good idea. Becase yeah I do find it as insult.

A

A pigeon

Insulting people you don't even know, is that a good thing?

"ffa no lifers" No dude i dont want that title because Ffa is not the only game I play,
because I made a thread for ffa and because it is one of the games I like most that
doesn't make me no lifer, I play arcade, sg, sw and lucky islands too.

So next time keep the insult for yourself it would be a good idea. Becase yeah I do find it as insult.
Not an insult . Also , i couldnt care less.

GotSkills

Nov 20, 2016
From when you tag me in a post, you do care otherwise you would not have tagged me here
when u tag someone expect an answer

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom