Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Yes another one of these to improve the worst place to be in the server.
Anyways:

Samurai:

This kit has always been outplayed by the wizard kit since both lifecycles are fairly equally except that wizard has a bigger damage output and the same speed effects.

Suggestion:
Instead of another armor buff,
give the kit a invisibility potion that lasts 3 minutes
(or divide the time into more potions with a shorter duration).

Imo this represents the kit a bit better and can make dodging hits a bit easier.

Wizard:
Probably the biggest subject in every kit re-balancing discussion so no exceptions here.
Wizard is a pretty strong almost overpowered kit if you know where to dump your pots effective like.. straight up in someone's face.
Not really a problem at first glance except for the fact that only 2-3 of them can drain the opponents life to more than 50% if they throw them against someone's body and the poison potions aren't even used yet.
The speed II effect made it that the samurai kit has a hard time representing its special ability which is infinite speed II.

Suggestion:
-Reduce 2 or 3 harm II potions to harm I potions.
-reduce the speed II potions to speed I potions with a longer duration or remove them completely.
-allow wizards to recieve potions back after a kill or a specific amount of kills with a limit so wizards can't farm potions and destroy enemies by smacking 600 harm II pots into their faces
-add unbreaking 1-2 to the leather armor since it breaks really quickly now.

Sniper:
it's the kit with a love or hate relationship according to people that cannot stand being damaged on a range that is larger than melee combat.

Although the kit itself is good enough some interesting additions could be made to spice it up.

Suggestion:
-Replace some or add tipped arrows with effects like weakness and/or slowness that last for 1-5 seconds.
-Snipers should be able to recieve tipped arrows from kills with a 10% (optional) chance of gaining a tipped arrow instead of a normal one.

Warrior:
The opposite from the beast. One of the highest damage-ouputs in the game with decent armor.
Warrior is a decent kit for combat purpose although in situations that include high platforms it can be at a pretty disadvantage
since the other kits have protection enchanments which surprisingly include reducing fall damage. Since warrior doesn't have any armor enchantments it can drain the health to a deadly low amount.

Suggestion:
-Add feather falling 1 to the boots.

Beast:
The opposite of warriors.
Although it can take the most hits of all the kits in the game i feel like it's balanced.

Suggestion:
If beast required a change it would probably be a good idea removing protection from one of the armor pieces.

The shop:
Although the shop itself is fine, some items are better off being removed.

Suggestion:
-remove the protection 3 gear
-add protection 1 gear
-remove the sharpness 3 sword

-replace the enchanted golden apple with regular golden apples or remove them.

-instead of the shop suggestions that i made earlier, create shops that are exclusive to the selected kit each selling different items.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I AGREE, some kits are worthless, also, sizard is only for killing ganks and nothing more, as soon as you are out of potion effects you are by far the wrost kit, same with archer but you can buy arrows at least

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Instead of another armor buff,
give the kit a invisibility potion that lasts 3 minutes
It could be kind of useless since you can still see the armor but could lead to people taking off their armor to kb a camper off a high place without them noticing, which would make it more of a situational kit, like wizard is, so it kind of brings those two a bit closer together than differentiating more between the two, but i like the idea since it would make the game more interesting, it's at least more original and interesting than another armor buff so it could be added.

-Reduce 2 or 3 harm II potions to harm I potions.
-reduce the speed II potions to speed I potions with a longer duration or remove them completely.
-allow wizards to recieve potions back after a kill or a specific amount of kills with a limit so wizards can't farm potions and destroy enemies by smacking 600 harm II pots into their faces
-add unbreaking 1-2 to the leather armor since it breaks really quickly now.
I mostly agree, especially with getting back pots, but not change everything you suggested, just the one or two they like more, as using all of the suggestions would make wizard really bad, but it really needs a nerf right now as it's too OP, especially against shoppers.

-Replace some or add tipped arrows with effects like weakness and/or slowness that last for 1-5 seconds.
-Snipers should be able to recieve tipped arrows from kills with a 10% (optional) chance of gaining a tipped arrow instead of a normal one.
It's an interesting idea but i feel like it would be waaaay underutilized and forgotten, probably made fighting archers even more annoying with all those effects, without making them much more powerful. The thing with archer is they kill samurais really easily, but it's almost impossible for them to kill beasts. Making damage higher will not work as they will just kill samurais even more, adding punch will make them super annoying, so the only idea i have for them is give them more arrows after they get a kill, 16 instead of 8, as killing a beast requires a lot of arrows really.

Suggestion:
-Add feather falling 1 to the boots.
Yep agree with this one, as they are one of the kits that takes the most fall damage, but has the 2nd best armor, so people would abuse kb on it.

Beast:
The opposite of warriors.
Although it can take the most hits of all the kits in the game i feel like it's balanced.
I don't agree, i think warrior and beast should be "equal", as in they need the same amount of hits to kill each other, as they are essentially the same kit, but this isn't the case. Beast has a noticeable advantage. I propose a nerf in both the chestplate and leggings, or at least one of them, that are protection 2, to protection 1. There's a reason there are A LOT more people using beast than warrior.

-replace the enchanted golden apple with regular golden apples or remove them.
I don't think removing enchanted golden apples is a good idea, because it would make shopping useless. People shop usually to get a good killstreak, but if they have no golden apples they would probably avoid doing it as they would still get focus for shopping but would not be super hard to kill. I feel like their price needs to be increased tho to prevent people just buying a lot of them, i suggest 350-400 points. I like the idea of adding regular golden apples tho, at like 50 points each.

Last edited:

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Remove beast and warrior kit and add a mix if the two, with enchanted sword and enchanted armor.

Wizard kit is sad as it is, I want a nice buff :) Maybe lingering potions of blindness and harming to make get aways quick.

I like the suggestion for the ninja kit. I agree for the archer kit, but make it an infinity bow and increase armor protection and we’re good to go.

Add an axeman kit with shield.

Remove the shoppe altogether and make all armor have infinite durability.

Also, I want health on kills, to deal with big teams.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Remove beast and warrior kit and add a mix if the two, with enchanted sword and enchanted armor.
Having enchants on both would make it OP.

Wizard kit is sad as it is, I want a nice buff
iu

I agree for the archer kit, but make it an infinity bow and increase armor protection and we’re good to go.
That would make bowspamming way easier, and the armor is fine as it is, the problem with archer is that it doesn't kill kits with good armor fast enough, not that it dies really fast.

Add an axeman kit with shield.
Good idea but i doubt anyone would use that kit, almost no one likes axes, but still worth adding.
Remove the shoppe altogether and make all armor have infinite durability.
That would make the game way less fun, everyone hates shoppers but we all still like to gang up on them and kill them, if the game was always the same it would be less fun.
Also, I want health on kills, to deal with big teams.
That has been suggested a lot of times and it's a terrible idea, everyone would be trying to killsteal to get hp and doesn't help with 3v1s where it's unlikely you'll kill even one of them , it will just make them even harder to kill since they regen so fast.

Reactions: General Kenobi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom