Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
I am speaking about Java right now, I don't play Bedrock.

As much as I like the idea of getting rewarded for killstreaks, I think this will make shopping way too attractive and overpowered. Shoppers will use this feature to their advantage and I feel like this would be unfair for the players that don't want to spend their points on the shop, or don't even have the points to spend.

Also, since the most recent update, you now see a message in chat every 10 kills you get in 1 life. Meaning at a 10, 20, 30, etc. killstreak.
I feel like this is rewarding enough, not to mention there are also achievements out there with great rewards when one achieves a certain killstreak.
I would agree if new achievements are added, not affecting any other players than yourself. Suppose 'get a ... killstreak with the ... kit'. The current achievement for this is 15 kills, but I think there could also be an achievements for higher killstreaks with a certain kit.

So for Java I would not like to see this being implemented. Shopping is already very strong and thats not necessarily a bad thing, though I don't think it should get any more overpowered than it already is.
i dont really understand what you mean if i am honest ^^

The idea of my original post was to give players every 5 kills an item they can use, up to a maximum as seen in the example, you dont get bonus points to spend in the shop, that would make good players even better, this has never been my intention. i just said to eva that i dont see a problem adding killstreak rewards on top of the usual rewards like points and exp, because they dont interfere with one another.

i dont think the chat messages need to be changed, they are fine as they are

more achievments wouldnt hurt anyone either i think :D

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone,

I recently got back into FFA and played for a while and went for a few killstreaks. As far as i know right now, the killstreaks by themselves have no use except challenging yourself or to flex ^^

Thats why i thought it would maybe be a good idea to actually reward people for playing good. My suggestion would be to give the player for every 5 kills he/she gets without dying a usable item on hotbar slot 9 that gets better for every 5 kills you get up to a limit

for example:
5 Kills: A throwable TNT like the one in Skywars
10 Kills: Gives you an enderpearl that allows you to perform a tactical retreat
15 Kills: An Item that summons 5 wolfs that fight for you
20 Kills: An item that on activation gives you absorption hearts for a few seconds so you can take some more hits for a short time period
25 Kills: An item that on activation knocks players in a radius of 10 blocks away from you and damages them slightly
30 Kills: Starting at 30 kills, you get a golden apple every 5 kills, that does not stack, meaning you only get a new one, if you consumed the previous one

These items are not supposed to be op, but to give you an tactial advantage and more strategic options to achieve your streaks.
if you reach a higher killstreak and havent used your current item, it gets overwritten by the new one to prevent item hoarding.

Please let me know what you think, i am very curious ^^

If you agree please vote :agree: so it can maybe get forwaded :D

cheers, Nightmare
I agree with you, you should be able to get some kind of rewards for getting multiple kills in a row.

• Heart
Reactions: Nightmare

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
Thank you 😊
if you agree with the post, you can hit agree, at 25 it will be forwarded ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Rii’
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
s4mways wrote on Frontlane's profile.
next time don't lie zievereir
ssunsett wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Proficiat en welkom terug!!! 💜
ssunsett wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!! Woohooo 💜
ssunsett wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratsssss! 💜
Top Bottom