Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you guys want a fishing rod in FFA?

• Yes in 1.8 only

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Yes in 1.9 only (its not very useful here)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes in both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Layout108

Apr 18, 2020
Since there is an axe kit, wouldn't a fishing rod kit be a good thing to add? Maybe the speed kid (forgot actual name) could have it since the weaker armour isnt the best in some cases. Oh yeah, add FFA to bedrock too pls.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Oh yeah, add FFA to bedrock too pls.
It’s in the works.

We see PvP to be a wildly loved gamemode amongst the Minecraft multiplayer community - the best examples you can see is on our server, where the playerbase on games like EggWars and SkyWars outmatches PvE or less-combat heavy games like Parkour or Beta Games.
Bedrock CubeCrafters, you'll be happy to hear that we're looking into bringing some PvP modes to the server! This is all early development... more updates in the future!

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
Hey, the point of a fishing rod is that you can easily make good combo's on 1.8 (If he is talking about 1.8) :P

For you, a rod is very useful to add to so I want to vote yes, but there isn't a poll👀
oh my bad sorry i forgot you can do that in 1.8

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Hey, the point of a fishing rod is that you can easily make good combo's on 1.8 (If he is talking about 1.8) :P

For you, a rod is very useful to add to so I want to vote yes, but there isn't a poll👀
That's not important. You can fish really easily with it. Fish is good.

To be exactly: minectaft pvp is based on lowground and if you hit someone with a fishing rod the player will be 0,5 blocks up tossed. But it's true that it's get easier to make a combo
It resets your sprint, what decreases your range. That's why you combo with it so easily :)

Last edited:

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I'm not a pro-gamer so I don't know how to use a fishing rod in pvp xd, but I see people using it so I agree 👍
Add a poll so we can vote please :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
Top Bottom