Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sooooo

• DUELS: 2vs2, 5vs5 (and what about 10vs10?) modes for (restricted) duel modes

• DUELS: Skywars duels

• DUELS: Eggwars duels

• DUELS: Bingo duels

• DUELS: Lucky Islands duels

• DUELS: Freebuild mode

• DUELS: Dueling while in a party

• DUELS: Fixing more kills than wins

• FFA: Shop idea

• FFA: New maps (not necessarily my examples)

• FFA: Fixes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey, and welcome to this suggestion thread

Modes

Team modes
Obvious modes as 2vs2, 5vs5 (and what about 10vs10?) obviously should be a thing
Duel type (Classic, Normal, Overpowerd and Insane) would be restricted to very few types to make sure games fill up fast enough.

Skywars mode (1vs1, 2vs2 and 5vs5)

Kits and abilities are disabled
I know, I know, Hypixel has this too. But guess what, Hypixel also has forums, and staffs, and Skywars, and leaderboards etc.
I really enjoy playing the Skywars duel mode on there, so I wouldn't mind seeing it on Cubecraft too, with of course the original mechanics, chest loot and maps as we currently have

Eggwars mode (1vs1, 2vs2 and 5vs5)

I'm not too sure about this, it'd be fairly obvious to just go and break each other's eggs immediately, so that's not really a good idea, but let me know if you disagree with that, and do like seeing this added

Bingo mode (1vs1, 2vs2 and 5vs5)

This is interesting, and I definitely wouldn't mind to see this added

Lucky Islands mode (1vs1, 2vs2 and 5vs5)

Also not too sure about this, but it'd be neat

Freebuild mode

I'll just shut up :P

Fixes / Small Additions

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/turning-off-duel-invites.208050/ (ESCALATED)
- We should have an option in our 'Settings' (chest) to turn off duel invites

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/another-pvp-update.207685/ (ESCALATED)
- Ranked Duels, based on an ELO system
- Real 1.8 Duels. Several 1.8 mechanics get lost in these '1.8 duels', for example blocking with your sword

<no thread found on this>
Joining a specific duel mode with a party of 2 players should be the same as in Parkour, if the party consists out of more plauers than the mode requires, you get the same error as in Parkour

How can I have more kills than wins if there are only solo duels available?
Shop
You shouldn't be able to use points in the FFA shop, add something like coins which you can get by playing FFA, instead of just tryharding some Arcade and then being invincible for an hour in FFA.

You could get coins by killing players, getting FFA achievements and I suggest to get coins every x minutes

Remove god apples from FFA shop and replace them with splash potions of regeneration, making it way easier to deal with the so called 'shoppers'

Maps
Adding lots of new maps, such as airport, island or jungle?

Fixes
- Players can go out of the map in Mirage

---

Thanks for reading, and tbh writing a thread like this makes me feel like a wannabe löl

- Glazh

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I think the more kills than win is a bug or something. A bit broken because several players literally have a couple thousand more kills than wins.

Reactions: Priley

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I am gonna add one thing:
Please try to fix that ENDLESS 'Game currently in progress' bug which makes it impossible to join duel lobby/duel game.

When you try to get in the PvP lobby
GameInProgress1.png

When you try to join a PvP duel
GameInProgress2.png

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey, and welcome to this suggestion thread

Modes

Team modes
Obvious modes as 2vs2, 5vs5 (and what about 10vs10?) obviously should be a thing
Duel type (Classic, Normal, Overpowerd and Insane) would be restricted to very few types to make sure games fill up fast enough.

Skywars mode (1vs1, 2vs2 and 5vs5)

I know, I know, Hypixel has this too. But guess what, Hypixel also has forums, and staffs, and Skywars, and leaderboards etc.
I really enjoy playing the Skywars duel mode on there, so I wouldn't mind seeing it on Cubecraft too, with of course the original mechanics, chest loot and maps as we currently have

Eggwars mode (1vs1, 2vs2 and 5vs5)

I'm not too sure about this, it'd be fairly obvious to just go and break each other's eggs immediately, so that's not really a good idea, but let me know if you disagree with that, and do like seeing this added

Bingo mode (1vs1, 2vs2 and 5vs5)

This is interesting, and I definitely wouldn't mind to see this added

Lucky Islands mode (1vs1, 2vs2 and 5vs5)

Also not too sure about this, but it'd be neat

Freebuild mode

I'll just shut up :p

Fixes / Small Additions

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/turning-off-duel-invites.208050/ (ESCALATED)
- We should have an option in our 'Settings' (chest) to turn off duel invites

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/another-pvp-update.207685/ (ESCALATED)
- Ranked Duels, based on an ELO system
- Real 1.8 Duels. Several 1.8 mechanics get lost in these '1.8 duels', for example blocking with your sword

Joining a specific duel mode with a party of 2 players should be the same as in Parkour, if the party consists out of more plauers than the mode requires, you get the same error as in Parkour

How can I have more kills than wins if there are only solo duels available?
Shop
You shouldn't be able to use points in the FFA shop, add something like coins which you can get by playing FFA, instead of just tryharding some Arcade and then being invincible for an hour in FFA.

You could get coins by killing players, getting FFA achievements and I suggest to get coins every x minutes

Remove god apples from FFA shop and replace them with splash potions of regeneration, making it way easier to deal with the so called 'shoppers'

Maps
Adding lots of new maps, such as airport, island or jungle?

Fixes
- Players can go out of the map in Mirage

---

Thanks for reading, and tbh writing a thread like this makes me feel like a wannabe löl

- Glazh

bumpdediebump

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy bday
@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom