Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Customkits in FFA?

• Total voters

udodiI4

My idea was like creating custom kits with every figthing item you want (armor, sword, food, flint and steel, bow:even enchanted stuff)
Then you can save the kits in a list where there are the kits created and the option to create a new one.
Last, when you select the kit you will be teleported toca random map with the kits you've created.
You can invite friends throught a party or you can make the custom kits lobby public, so everyone can play it!

Niuqe

Feb 20, 2021
Hey,

very interesting thoughts but i would like to know, what the limits of that custom designed kits are and if this is requested from a lot of people.

Reactions: udodiI4

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
I like the idea of custom kits, however I believe that there should be limits.
The kit's equipment must be balanced or else everyone will be using sharp 5 and prot 4 dia armor and many pots and-or gapples. And there probably will be Power V bow spammers.

To prevent such from happening, there should be a token system in which everyone has an exact amount of tokens (lets just say everyone can use up to 40 tokens, for example) and better equipment costs more tokens a piece.

This way the equipment can be customized to fulfill someone's needs while keeping everything balanced.

Some items however shouldn't become accessible. God Gapples, Tokens of Undying, Shields and other extremely overpowered items and enchants should not be allowed.

udodiI4

I like the idea of custom kits, however I believe that there should be limits.
The kit's equipment must be balanced or else everyone will be using sharp 5 and prot 4 dia armor and many pots and-or gapples. And there probably will be Power V bow spammers.

To prevent such from happening, there should be a token system in which everyone has an exact amount of tokens (lets just say everyone can use up to 40 tokens, for example) and better equipment costs more tokens a piece.

This way the equipment can be customized to fulfill someone's needs while keeping everything balanced.

Some items however shouldn't become accessible. God Gapples, Tokens of Undying, Shields and other extremely overpowered items and enchants should not be allowed.
Of couse godapples and totems should not be allowed

udodiI4

Idea! They should make 3 types of kits! 1-Basic, which limits are Leather and chain stuff, no golden apples and no bow.
2-Normal, which limits are iron armour and sword, unenchanted bow and 1 gap
3-OP, which limits are diam armor and sword,(max prot 2, sharp 2 and knockback 1),bow (max power 3, max 64 arrows.), 5 gaps and 1 potion of health

FullerDuck

Jul 31, 2020
Bedrock Edition
Do you mean a shop? If not, bruh
Eggwars shop is different, in eggwars you can gather as much or as little recoures as you want and work off that.

With a token system you would start off with a set number of token eg(100) and you would make a kit from that.

Powerful items like a power 5 bow would cost a lot of tokens, so you could not afford a power 5 and a strong set of armour. This would help to balance so there is no op kits

Eg: A player thats likes sword fighting can make a kit with good armour and a good sword /A player who likes to use a bow can select a strong bow but weak armour.

EDIT: Tbh thinking about it now any I disagree with any sort of custom kit system because any custom created kits would be too similar to kits that are already part of the game.

FullerDuck

Jul 31, 2020
Bedrock Edition
Idea! They should make 3 types of kits! 1-Basic, which limits are Leather and chain stuff, no golden apples and no bow.
2-Normal, which limits are iron armour and sword, unenchanted bow and 1 gap
3-OP, which limits are diam armor and sword,(max prot 2, sharp 2 and knockback 1),bow (max power 3, max 64 arrows.), 5 gaps and 1 potion of health
I dont think you know how kits work, different kits are made for different players with different play styles.

With this kind of system every players would just make a kit with the strongest possible gear so everyone would end up with the same stuff.

udodiI4

I dont think you know how kits work, different kits are made for different players with different play styles.

With this kind of system every players would just make a kit with the strongest possible gear so everyone would end up with the same stuff.
The fact is that there is not a kit that i prefer, but i understand what youre saying...
Everyone has a different strategy,not in my case because i dont actually have a strategy, i just go with a random kit and play.

What a awful idea this was huh? Idc so you can "insult" me lol
I'm not made for suggestions. 😂😂😂

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters