Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The new trophies are great. That much is obvious.
However, there are a few that seem a bit "unfair", as they may have become unobtainable for a few. Namely, these two stood out to me:
575d2b3631e25fe8ebd29499c1fa385c.png

efe1d859771adcfd042063a12d94fea1.png

Long Time No Speak seems pretty weird to me, as you'd effectively be rewarding someone for inactivity, while the active people don't even have a chance at getting that at this stage. Even people who have gotten this accomplishment beforehand might not be able to get it now as they may have surpassed the requirements for that one.
Same goes for Overpowered Eloquence.

In my opinion, Long Time No Speak should be removed all together.
Overpowered Eloquence can be changed to something like: "Have 2000 more likes than posts, and have over x posts". It's still the same concept that someone's being rewarded for.

Judging from a few posts I saw, I believe @Quetzi was the man behind this amazing trophy mini-update, so I figured I'd tag him here for his opinion on this.

D

Deleted member 352903

I am agree. I can get "overpowered eloquence", but for all the active members with 1,001 messages (and they are lots of members) this is unfair. The 1st one is unfair too.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Also the one for not having a profile picture, I don't know if removing your current one gives it to you. I think eloquence should be over 500 messages and a 2:1 ratio of likes to messages. Proportional, not just larger.

D

Deleted member 352903

Also the one for not having a profile picture, I don't know if removing your current one gives it to you. I think eloquence should be over 500 messages and a 2:1 ratio of likes to messages. Proportional, not just larger.
Yes, I removed my profile picture some hours ago and I got that point.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
The new trophies are great. That much is obvious.
However, there are a few that seem a bit "unfair", as they may have become unobtainable for a few. Namely, these two stood out to me:
575d2b3631e25fe8ebd29499c1fa385c.png

efe1d859771adcfd042063a12d94fea1.png

Long Time No Speak seems pretty weird to me, as you'd effectively be rewarding someone for inactivity, while the active people don't even have a chance at getting that at this stage. Even people who have gotten this accomplishment beforehand might not be able to get it now as they may have surpassed the requirements for that one.
Same goes for Overpowered Eloquence.

Overpowered Eloquence can be changed to something like: "Have 2000 more likes than posts, and have over x posts". It's still the same concept that someone's being rewarded for.

Judging from a few posts I saw, I believe @Quetzi was the man behind this amazing trophy mini-update, so I figured I'd tag him here for his opinion on this.
I did just realize that too. I do agree that "Long Time No Speak" should be deleted, but I think both should tbh. It would be nice if over time it would actually be possible for a normal person that isn't popular or not a lot of people like them to get these trophy points. Example would be me. No one really knows me, and I know a few people don't like me and I can point out a few that I think but, I do not get many likes per day, and for the people who are really active have a lot of posts but the posts and likes might not even balance or something like that. I feel like most of the new trophy's were a quick way to cover it up as most of them are either almost impossible, or completely impossible due to how long you have been on the forums and your popularity.
+1

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
this 1 confused me too I was wondering why that was a thing
I agree
The first one is there to limit 1.13 complaints to 1 post per day xdd
Blame Mojang
Since everyone would have a chance at this one I agree

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Top Bottom