Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CoolayyyPlayz

Member
Dec 23, 2020
2
5
4
23
Currently, the game is pretty good. But it could be better. First please fix the knockback. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Well, it may be my ping since I'm in the united states. Speaking of the united states I'm pretty sure Cubecraft is a European server so making a United States server would help with ping. I usually get like 140 ping which isn't bad but could be better. Please add parkour like in the java edition server. This would be nice. Also, this next suggestion is really needed. So I know y'all already have an anti-cheat system but I don't think it works very well. I've gone against auto clickers and fly hackers. All the auto clickers and fly hackers were extremely bad and I was able to eliminate them. Also, my friend has used an auto clicker in cubecraft bedrock servers and nothing happened to him. Please keep these suggestions in mind Cubecraft. Thank you.
 

Ko7a

Well-Known Member
Nov 22, 2020
113
117
119
20
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
server so making a United States server would help with ping
So that is easier said than done because it would cost lots of money and time which CubeCraft doesn't really have.
used an auto clicker in cubecraft bedrock servers and nothing happened to him
The reason for that is that CubeCraft is focusing more on Java for the moment than Bedrock because Bedrock has lots more players than Java Server. Therefore they are trying to even it out. (This is what I was told by dev)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom