Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

msebastian100

May 29, 2021
Germany 🇩🇪
Hello Dear Cubecraft Team,
I think your server is good. A few more would be nice.
I had already written one idea in my translator application. Therefore it will repeat itself here.

Here come first the ideas that you already know from the forum:

About the Cubecraft server:
I think it's good and fun to play.
But what I find a bit unfortunate is that there is little interaction with the players.
I play Skyblock and everyone does their own thing.
That's a shame - it would be nice if you could trade items with players.
It would also be nice if there was a bank where you could keep your money so you don't lose money every time you fall off your island.
Other ideas:
A mine where you can find different things like coal, gold, etc.
An area where you can grow wood and wheat, animals.
Dimension where you fight as a team against a boss and get a reward if you win.
Game events e.g. kill monsters and then there is a scoreboard where you can see how many you have killed.
The winner gets an item or some money.

I have an additional idea for a permanent survival games mode.

And for all Andes who prefer to build, it would also be cool if there were a Build World or Plots with a Permanent Farm World. And so that the whole thing has an incentive you can say once a month or every half year the best 3 plots are evaluated. And the winners get something nice.
And in the case of particularly great things, they can be placed in a lobby or in a game as decoration.

And one thing would be great if there would be a function where you can set in which language you would like to have the server as a player.
Example: I am German and would then select "German as server language" and then all messages from servers/games in games would then be displayed in German.

A function would be great if you could add it Generally that you can't just throw away valuable things like diamond swords or upgraded things but that you have to allow it in the profile settings first.

I wish you a nice day as a team.

Greetings Sebastian [msebastian100]

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
That's a shame - it would be nice if you could trade items with players.​
I'm not sure what purpose trading would serve, as I don't like the idea of players being able to trade for items they haven't unlocked yet, and otherwise what kind of items would they trade?
It would also be nice if there was a bank where you could keep your money so you don't lose money every time you fall off your island.​
I think adding a bank would take away the risk of dying and people would be less careful. However, it could work if there was a money limit so you could only store a certain amount of emergency money in the bank.

An area where you can grow wood and wheat, animals.​
I don't think this idea fits with Skyblock, as it is very close to vanilla and adding a world where you can get infinite amounts of every possible resource would defeat the point.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
I play Skyblock and everyone does their own thing.
That's a shame - it would be nice if you could trade items with players.
It would also be nice if there was a bank where you could keep your money so you don't lose money every time you fall off your island.
Other ideas:
An area where you can grow wood and wheat, animals.
Dimension where you fight as a team against a boss and get a reward if you win.
Game events e.g. kill monsters and then there is a scoreboard where you can see how many you have killed.
The winner gets an item or some money.
I would love to see something like this once you finished (almost) all of the quests as it's giving more content to end game(-ish) players.
I have an additional idea for a permanent survival games mode.
survival games is already unpopular as-is so I don't think that's a great idea
And for all Andes who prefer to build, it would also be cool if there were a Build World or Plots with a Permanent Farm World. And so that the whole thing has an incentive you can say once a month or every half year the best 3 plots are evaluated. And the winners get something nice.
And in the case of particularly great things, they can be placed in a lobby or in a game as decoration.
Cube is a minigames server, not a citybuild
And one thing would be great if there would be a function where you can set in which language you would like to have the server as a player.
Example: I am German and would then select "German as server language" and then all messages from servers/games in games would then be displayed in German.
That's already a thing afaik, although I don't know if all texts are translated rn
A function would be great if you could add it Generally that you can't just throw away valuable things like diamond swords or upgraded things but that you have to allow it in the profile settings first.
Ye, that'd be nice but you could also just unbind your drop key

Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom