Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snowwyyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2020
681
742
174
21
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Multi servers will allow more players to join, we already passed the hive once in this year in input 1 region, I'm pretty sure CubeCraft will take over and we will finally be at the top. Even hive won't be able to affect us with their updates ;-)
 

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
266
306
69
I like the new kb, we are so close to overtaking Hive. Next move should be trying to get US servers. I'm pretty sure Cube will pass Hive if that gets added.
id love to see servers for multiple regions since people with high ping have a huge advantage
 
  • Like
Reactions: juliusvdl
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom