Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Absidien

Jan 20, 2018
Unknown
ar.namemc.com
Pronouns
He/Him
There are a lot of YouTubers with Obsidian ranks and they have over 10k subscribers
My idea is to make a hidden rank in a given name
It has the features of the YouTubers rank for people who have 10k and above and are accepted by them if they have a certain rank like Emerald or Obsidian
And on another condition that has not broken any rule previously.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
That is more than likely not going to happen seeing as an actual youtuber rank needs 30k subs to be considered. Believe me, I understand the whole targeting and focusing thing that youtubers and staff get... But the process of making a different perm set for "smaller" youtubers isn't really needed, in my opinion.

Reactions: remio

Absidien

Jan 20, 2018
Unknown
ar.namemc.com
Pronouns
He/Him
That is more than likely not going to happen seeing as an actual youtuber rank needs 30k subs to be considered. Believe me, I understand the whole targeting and focusing thing that youtubers and staff get... But the process of making a different perm set for "smaller" youtubers isn't really needed, in my opinion.
I do not disagree with your opinion

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 surely any Youtuber, whether they have 10 or 10M subs, would want the Youtube tag if they had the rank.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
That is not true, some don't want the tag.
Believe me, YouTubers want attention. A rank that makes you stand out gives you attention by other players. Attention helps their channels grow, to gain more followers, likes, views, and yes, money. I'm sure (nearly) every youtuber on this network would love to have the rank.

About the suggestion:
A huge no from me. I think Snodia's comment explains why.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom