Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
I don't know what cubecraft's plans are for the winter update, maybe a new game? or just return Colony Control? Anyway, I would like to be able to play other winter games (Present Rush & Snowman Survival) especially Present Rush which is an underrated game :(
Unfortunately on Java, if we want to put new games they should always be "Featured" because the Java community gets more involved in EggWars, SkyWars or Lucky Islands and let's be honest, no matter how many new games you bring on Java, they will die at some point in the season, fortunately on bedrock the community is better divided among the games and you can place 2 or 3 seasonal games at the same time easily.

So why don't you bring back Colony Control, Present Rush, and Snowman Survival as featured games on java? but do it like you did with BlockWars, one by one and not randomly, I think many of us would appreciate being able to play our favorite winter game.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
So I had a thread about the winter games aswell and it was Colony Control or Present Rush? And in the answers it said it was pretty balanced and also people that liked Snowman Survival so I'd like to see all the games back like that.

Reactions: SGGSTNS

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
So I had a thread about the winter games aswell and it was Colony Control or Present Rush? And in the answers it said it was pretty balanced and also people that liked Snowman Survival so I'd like to see all the games back like that.
I definitely prefer Present Rush or Snowman Survival because they are not exactly pvp games but many loved Colony Control, I hope they return all 3 in this way, after the halloween event that was a disaster they said they would improve things in the next season updates, what better than to do something like this xd

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I definitely prefer Present Rush or Snowman Survival because they are not exactly pvp games but many loved Colony Control, I hope they return all 3 in this way, after the halloween event that was a disaster they said they would improve things in the next season updates, what better than to do something like this xd
I think it's like better to have Present Rush & Colony Control since Snowman Survival is like almost the same as Slime Survival.

• Unsure
Reactions: Amazinq

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
snowman survival, it has been 3 years. PLEASE
that's the reason why I would like to see implemented something like this, it's ridiculous to wait 2-3 years to play your favorite winter game again :(

• Agree
Reactions: Mivke
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom