• I agree with not adding games twice

• I disagree with not adding games twice

• I agree with giving the games some more time

• I disagree with giving the games some more time

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I've updated the list with all previous removed games.
I haven't changed the meaning of the color
(Red = Has been featured before
Blue = Most likely to get added
Pink = Should get added
Green = Most likely to never get added)

Bingo
Archer Assault
Infection

Creative/Freebuild
Wing Rush
Line Dash

Speed Eggwars
Blockwars Core
Blockwars CTF

UHC
Battle Zone
Barn Brawl
Present Rush
Slime Survival
Snowman Survival
Survival Games

Parkour Minigame
Blockband
Hour Glass
Super Craft Bros
TNT Trouble

Hide & Seek
Paintball
Layer Spleef
Quake Craft

Competitive Parkour
Ender
Changed UHC from ''Most likely to get added'' to ''Most likely to never get added''
Changed Speed Eggwars from ''Most likely to never get added'' to ''Most likely to get added''
Even tho.. It's called ''Featured Games''.. not ''Featured Gamemodes'' .. Speed Eggwars is a gamemode.. not a game.. As much as I love Speed Eggwars, shouldn't be a featured game as it. is. not. a. game
poMSioq.png

Changed Battle Zone from ''Most likely to get added'' to ''Most likely to never get added''. It's not been 100% confirmed, I know. Still changed it.
3432.png

Changed Bingo to "Most likely to get added" to "Most likely to not get added"
https://gyazo.com/67ee5d16912a11a733ce80fcc3789bf9

From the looks of it.. Speed Eggwars will be the last and final featured game? Unless there will be a plottwist and they decide to make Parkour Minigame the last featured game? Hint hint. Wink wink. Please please.. It's a good game ._.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parama123

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
@Camezonda ok hear me out please

Looking back, I think The Big Change was a great update, though the featured games should have a set cycle. According to a statement you made on the CCG Discord, there should be a total of twelve featured games and so far we've only gotten eleven. We were supposed to get the last one two hours ago but once again, you've decided to re-use a game that has already been featured this cycle

Please, just please, let all games come back for the same amount of times and don't randomly feature BlockWars or other games twice ;)

(also please make the twelfth featured game be bingo, thanks and im out)

(also, I'll be making a thread regarding the featured games soon!!)
Hey, I do believe that most of the featured games have passed at least once, it's just Survival Games team left. Now I can happily reveal the whole list:
1. BlockWars CTF
2. BlockWars Core
3. Line Dash
4. Survival Games Solo
5. Paintball
6. Infection
7. Layer Spleef
8. Archer Assault
9. Slime Survival
10. Survival Games Team (Will be featured at some point this week)
11. Wing Rush
12. Quake Craft

The featured games aren't chosen by a person, it's randomly generated with the most popular games having higher weights. There have been cases where the generator wanted to have a game twice in a row, but we just manually changed that to avoid it. There will be cases as well when a featured game is featured twice in a week, this is just because the weight for the game is higher than the rest, which also takes into account its popularity. Now as for the double BlockWars featured games, this happened because the first time they were featured, they were on a different system (manual and every 14 days). Then we updated the system to be automatic and every 2 days, so BlockWars was added onto the list again and needed to be featured. It just looked like we featured it twice, but it was just because we updated the system. But as said above, featured games may be featured again in the same week, depending on the "luck" of the generator. An example of the generator is that it has chosen BlockWars to become a featured in a couple of weeks compared to days (sorry if you like BlockWars, pls no get mad, we need room for other games.... too manys gamez).

As mentioned on the "The Big Change" thread, we said that players will be able to vote for the next featured game. I do still want this to become a featured/thread with a poll of some sorts. But currently, the best situation for featured games is it to be completely random and generated. If people could vote on which game to choose, I believe that the same game would be voted for, such as BlockWars. I'm not saying that this won't become a feature, but for now, sadly it will not. At the time of the thread being made, the voting feature was a good idea, but then changes happened with the featured games system, which made it best suited for it to become automatic. We're sorry if this upsets some people, but I hope you understand :)

As for some other games people want to be included in the featured games list, such as Speed EggWars, Bingo and Battle Zone. Each of these games were not added into the list for specific reasons but may be added in the future. Speed EggWars wasn't added as it was considered to be a similar gamemode from EggWars, and as EggWars is already a permanent game it would have been rather odd. For Battle Zone, it wasn't added to the list as it needed a lot of players to start and Bingo wasn't added to the list as the world generation tool used to make the worlds and choose the bingo boards was retired when we updated our infrastructure.

Hope this clears some things up, and my private messages are always open. Thanks! :P
Camezonda.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey, I do believe that most of the featured games have passed at least once, it's just Survival Games team left. Now I can happily reveal the whole list:
1. BlockWars CTF
2. BlockWars Core
3. Line Dash
4. Survival Games Solo
5. Paintball
6. Infection
7. Layer Spleef
8. Archer Assault
9. Slime Survival
10. Survival Games Team (Will be featured at some point this week)
11. Wing Rush
12. Quake Craft

The featured games aren't chosen by a person, it's randomly generated with the most popular games having higher weights. There have been cases where the generator wanted to have a game twice in a row, but we just manually changed that to avoid it. There will be cases as well when a featured game is featured twice in a week, this is just because the weight for the game is higher than the rest, which also takes into account its popularity. Now as for the double BlockWars featured games, this happened because the first time they were featured, they were on a different system (manual and every 14 days). Then we updated the system to be automatic and every 2 days, so BlockWars was added onto the list again and needed to be featured. It just looked like we featured it twice, but it was just because we updated the system. But as said above, featured games may be featured again in the same week, depending on the "luck" of the generator. An example of the generator is that it has chosen BlockWars to become a featured in a couple of weeks compared to days (sorry if you like BlockWars, pls no get mad, we need room for other games.... too manys gamez).

As mentioned on the "The Big Change" thread, we said that players will be able to vote for the next featured game. I do still want this to become a featured/thread with a poll of some sorts. But currently, the best situation for featured games is it to be completely random and generated. If people could vote on which game to choose, I believe that the same game would be voted for, such as BlockWars. I'm not saying that this won't become a feature, but for now, sadly it will not. At the time of the thread being made, the voting feature was a good idea, but then changes happened with the featured games system, which made it best suited for it to become automatic. We're sorry if this upsets some people, but I hope you understand :)

As for some other games people want to be included in the featured games list, such as Speed EggWars, Bingo and Battle Zone. Each of these games were not added into the list for specific reasons but may be added in the future. Speed EggWars wasn't added as it was considered to be a similar gamemode from EggWars, and as EggWars is already a permanent game it would have been rather odd. For Battle Zone, it wasn't added to the list as it needed a lot of players to start and Bingo wasn't added to the list as the world generation tool used to make the worlds and choose the bingo boards was retired when we updated our infrastructure.

Hope this clears some things up, and my private messages are always open. Thanks! :p
Camezonda.
Even though I'm disappointed that Team SG has been chosen, I'm already happy that the communication between management & members is improving and that you took time to reply

Thanks a lot for all the information and let's hope Bingo will return very soon ;)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Now as for the double BlockWars featured games, this happened because the first time they were featured, they were on a different system (manual and every 14 days). Then we updated the system to be automatic and every 2 days, so BlockWars was added onto the list again and needed to be featured. It just looked like we featured it twice, but it was just because we updated the system. But as said above, featured games may be featured again in the same week, depending on the "luck" of the generator. An example of the generator is that it has chosen BlockWars to become a featured in a couple of weeks compared to days (sorry if you like BlockWars, pls no get mad, we need room for other games.... too manys gamez).
Thank you for the reply. I now understand why Blockwars was featured twice. Once with the 2 day system. Once with 14 day system. Only problem. It wasnt once. It was twice with the 2 day system. Core and CTF. Same for Survival Games. You could add those games together, so solo and team Survival Games as 1 game and Core and CTF as 1 game. Then, since you have two slots left, you can consider adding Bingo and Battle Zone as both games are getting requested a lot.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Thank you for the reply. I now understand why Blockwars was featured twice. Once with the 2 day system. Once with 14 day system. Only problem. It wasnt once. It was twice with the 2 day system. Core and CTF. Same for Survival Games. You could add those games together, so solo and team Survival Games as 1 game and Core and CTF as 1 game. Then, since you have two slots left, you can consider adding Bingo and Battle Zone as both games are getting requested a lot.
The issue with add "BlockWars" and "Survival Games" as it's own gamemode is it just combines them and people are most likely to play only one of them gamemodes, such as CTF rather than Core. If a featured game is only one type of gamemode, it's more likely to get players playing it and allow other games to start. Another benefit of the separate gamemodes is that there are more gamemodes to cycle through and there's different gamemodes for people to mix and match from when they want to. I understand that it might have been easier to combine the two gamemodes into one, but we believe that this is the best solution for now. If Bingo, Battle Zone and Speed EggWars are added back, they wouldn't replace a current featured game, they would just be added to the list.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The issue with add "BlockWars" and "Survival Games" as it's own gamemode is it just combines them and people are most likely to play only one of them gamemodes, such as CTF rather than Core. If a featured game is only one type of gamemode, it's more likely to get players playing it and allow other games to start. Another benefit of the separate gamemodes is that there are more gamemodes to cycle through and there's different gamemodes for people to mix and match from when they want to. I understand that it might have been easier to combine the two gamemodes into one, but we believe that this is the best solution for now. If Bingo, Battle Zone and Speed EggWars are added back, they wouldn't replace a current featured game, they would just be added to the list.
So there would be a chance more games would get added?

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
So there would be a chance more games would get added?
Yes, there's always a possibility to add more games to the featured games list (and no... not parkour minigame :P). But just atm, the 12 games will be the only ones.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I mean... not even a small, a really small consideration ; )?
Parkour minigame was removed way before "The Big Change". It was when Arcade was revamped. If Parkour minigame was to be added back, more development would need to be added to bring it up to date to be compatible with our current infrastructure. Plus on top of that, testing and configuring it to be implemented into the featured games system. I'm sorry, but Parkour mini-game is just an outdated mini-game, like Hourglass. There also isn't a high demand for it to be added back.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Parkour minigame was removed way before "The Big Change". It was when Arcade was revamped. If Parkour minigame was to be added back, more development would need to be added to bring it up to date to be compatible with our current infrastructure. Plus on top of that, testing and configuring it to be implemented into the featured games system. I'm sorry, but Parkour mini-game is just an outdated mini-game, like Hourglass. There also isn't a high demand for it to be added back.
So... not even a very very very VERY small consideration? ; ) ; ) ; )

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom