Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hello! I play a lot of Featured Games due to my enjoyment for them. I have played Arcade games for almost 3 years and recently started playing Blockwars. I also love to play the Season Games that come to Cube every year! I decided to make this post to see everyone's opinions on the Featured Games, as well as the Seasonal Games. This may even help people try other games due to people's opinions or meet some new people that share the same love for a certain Featured Game.

Here is a list of all the Featured Games:

- Archer Assault
- Battle Zone
- Blockwars (CTF or Core)
- Layer Spleef
- Line Dash
- Paintball
- Quake Craft
- Slime Survival
- Survival Games (Team or Solo)
- Wing Rush

Here is a list of all the Season Games:

- Ender
- Present Rush
- Snowman Survival

Just to add some Nostalgia to the post, what is your favourite game that no longer exists, sadly? :<

Here is a list of all the games that are no longer on Cube:
Note ~ Feel free to mention any I have missed, I tried to find many as I can but I know I have missed a few!

- Barn Brawl
- Bingo
- Blockband
- Free Build
- Infection
- Money Wars
- Old Arcade ~ Games Include: Hide & Seek, Hour Glass, Parkour Minigame, Super Craft Bro's, TNT Run
- Speed Eggwars
- TNT Trouble
- UHC

Last edited:

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
My favourite featured game is Wing Rush, it's a tough decision but I like flying fast with elytra. I just wish there were more maps!

I think my favourite seasonal game would have to be Snowman Survival because I've never played Present Rush and I'm not a fan of Ender. I also really like Slime Survival so I am okay with a winter version.

Finally, my favourite removed game is Speed EggWars, I had a lot of fun playing that with friends and I preferred it over the normal EggWars.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
My favorite featured game is BlockWars CTF, my favorite eliminated game was Free Build and my favorite seasonal game is Present Rush. Thanks for your interest and have a nice day! :heart:

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
My favourite featured game is definitely BlockWars CTF, as its the best gamemode to play for a party with 4-8 players tbh. Seasonal games the only one I have played is Present Rush. and for removed games I kinda miss speed eggwars too.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Lot's of differences and similarities I see!

I just realized I haven't actually said my opinion so here it is:
Featured Game: Blockwars CTF / Layer Spleef
Seasonal Game: Present Rush
Removed Game: Mixed Arcade

I love Blockwars CTF because I can play with my friends, do PVP (somewhat well) and use tactics. Layer Spleef has always been enjoyable for me, it's the main reason why I came to Cube. I may not be the best at it but it's just a nice simple game with some tactics involved!

I love Present Rush, Christmas time is one of my most favorite times of the year and Present Rush just makes it so much more enjoyable. The game never gets boring for me and yet again it's another game where tactics are used.

I miss Mixed Arcade. I remember the Mini Leaderboards in the game lobby and you would have 10 rounds of any Arcade games. It was competitive but also just a nice fun challenge to do in a party. It involves majority of my favorite games and I would love to see it return again.

Last edited:

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
Featured Game: Blockwars CTF / Solo & Team SG
Reason: Enjoyable games with your friends.

Seasonal Game: Present Rush
Reason: Eh, ender, and snowman survival are boring IMO.

Removed Game: Old Arcade
Reason: They were actually really enjoyable even though lots of people have not played them and focused on other big gamemodes like Eggwars, Blockwars, Skywars, etc.

Reactions: Gemmmmie

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Top 3 featured game:
- Quake craft (even though I'm really bad at it xD)
- Solo survival games
- Layer spleef

Least favourite:
- Blockwars (it seems entirely luck based considering it's a two team game, whether you get a good team or not, it's almost impossible to carry your team)
Favourite seasonal:
- Ender

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Blockwars no doubt best feature game
For seasonal game I don't like them but best is ender
Removed games I can't pick so money walls and creative

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom