Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RadiumWave

Novice Member
Jun 12, 2020
North Carolina, United States of America
Pronouns
He/Him
So basically, with some new updates, if you did not previously have any favorite items, then the tab was moved to the bottom. I had lots of muscle memory regarding this making it quite annoying to shop.

I attempted to add a favorite item to bring it up to the top but it keeps deleting the favorite items. (Im not going to take the time to do a bug report for this)

Just think its a bit annoying that I have to re-adjust my muscle memory (which I have been doing over the last few weeks but it takes a while)

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
So basically, with some new updates, if you did not previously have any favorite items, then the tab was moved to the bottom. I had lots of muscle memory regarding this making it quite annoying to shop.

I attempted to add a favorite item to bring it up to the top but it keeps deleting the favorite items. (Im not going to take the time to do a bug report for this)

Just think its a bit annoying that I have to re-adjust my muscle memory (which I have been doing over the last few weeks but it takes a while)
strange, this happened once or many times cause it can be by mistake u removed and u didn’t notice

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on Helper role, Frontlane! You were a great Mod and I’m certain you will be a great one again!
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoo no way!! You’re gonna make a great mod :D
Congrats!
Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
Top Bottom