Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
For normal solo - MLG because I just eliminate the 2 islands near me, then I set up 4 level 3 diamond gens and 3 level 4 gold gens and just get stacked.
Normal team - teaparty because there are 5 diamond gens at mid, I love getting them all to level 3 and getting like 12 stacks of diamonds to spend.
Speed solo - Probably port because its so easy to midrush, get iron gear then win the game in about 5 minutes. I also like resort though because there are 3 diamond gens at mid and I like to get stacked.
Speed team - Forest. Nothing more to say.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Pizza, is for me a Nice and semular map. Just basicly a food map and I like food :]
Farm is also a good map, enough pvp space and a correct place for the egg.
Speed eggwars?
Eh No, don't like This so much :P

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Normal EggWars

My favourite Team EggWars maps:
- Pizza
- City
- Instruments
- Forest
- Fairground
- Toys

My favourite Solo EggWars maps:
I don't really play Solo EggWars.

Speed EggWars
I don't play Speed EggWars at all. I played it a few times but I really don't like it.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
For Team, I like one of the most cleanest map, Instruments. There's so much potential for building. Bones is also something I'd finish in 3 minutes.

Same goes for Space, another community favorite since it's just one of those maps which are really awesome.

For Solo Gamemodes I love port, a really fun map with a interesting middle concept, and golf. Another Clean map.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Aztec, Mansion, Teaparty, Rome, Treehouse. (no particular order). Requires strategy, not too much time is spent on generators/waiting for your teammate to get off the starting generator.

Worst? Instruments, Space, Camperdasea. You start of with only 1 active iron generator, everything is far away and hardcore camping isn't uncommon.

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom