Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UltraGear20

Nov 11, 2020
FFA on bedrock came out which is good, but one thing I found was that half my time is just spent regenerating instead of fighting. I like blockwars ctf because I can go in, win a fight, and get back into it soon because of the fast regen times. I think that faster regen would benefit the game as a whole.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I think all gamemodes should be in 1.9 healing,
That's why I play cube for the faster paced games
Sure it can become longer because of good players but that makes it more fun.
But it's really boring having people run from you for 2 minutes to heal back 9 hearts besides 20 seconds

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
I think all gamemodes should be in 1.9 healing,
That's why I play cube for the faster paced games
Sure it can become longer because of good players but that makes it more fun.
But it's really boring having people run from you for 2 minutes to heal back 9 hearts besides 20 seconds
Agreed, but I would like to point out that FFA has 1.9 healing, but it just resets hunger to 10 bars periodically. I can only assume it sets excess saturation to a low value as well since not only is the healing low, but your hunger ticks down quite frequently. It is like this in CTF and Bridge as well.

FFA tracks whether or not you are in combat, and perhaps the saturation could be set higher during these hunger resets when you are not, and otherwise be set low. Having a lot of natural regen in fights would make them not nearly as fun imo.

Reactions: CeleryAskin

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Agreed, but I would like to point out that FFA has 1.9 healing, but it just resets hunger to 10 bars periodically. I can only assume it sets excess saturation to a low value as well since not only is the healing low, but your hunger ticks down quite frequently. It is like this in CTF and Bridge as well.

FFA tracks whether or not you are in combat, and perhaps the saturation could be set higher during these hunger resets when you are not, and otherwise be set low. Having a lot of natural regen in fights would make them not nearly as fun imo.
ahhhh I see,yea they should have extra saturation, I know it doesn't work well in eg wor cause sometimes ill eat a steak and have to eat 15blocks later

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
ahhhh I see,yea they should have extra saturation, I know it doesn't work well in eg wor cause sometimes ill eat a steak and have to eat 15blocks later
There is a glitch where eating with 9.5 hunger doesn't do anything and you have to wait to drop to 9 in order to eat - that may be the case. I know you have far more experience in ew than I do, but last I played saturation seemed to work like it does in sw, sg, etc. Although, there are inconsistencies between games, so you never know.

Reactions: xFqbian

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
There is a glitch where eating with 9.5 hunger doesn't do anything and you have to wait to drop to 9 in order to eat - that may be the case. I know you have far more experience in ew than I do, but last I played saturation seemed to work like it does in sw, sg, etc. Although, there are inconsistencies between games, so you never know.
Yea i ate a piece of steak alt tabbed over then cane back to the game, i had 3 hearts and 9 hunger bars (i ate at 8 hunger bars)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom