Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameboy_0207

Member
May 11, 2020
1
0
2
29
i'm currently doing the quest where you have to craft 500 arrows (i forgot the name) which requires a lot of money to buy gravel. I need about 150k more coins. is there a fast way to get this?

Also: i haven't unlocked iron yet so i can't make an auto cactus farm
 

AnolTongi

Moderanol
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
430
2,072
234
21
Turkey
Pronouns
He/Him
i'm currently doing the quest where you have to craft 500 arrows (i forgot the name) which requires a lot of money to buy gravel. I need about 150k more coins. is there a fast way to get this?

Also: i haven't unlocked iron yet so i can't make an auto cactus farm
Yeah as Luukk said,Farming is way to go! Because farmables are really expensive,you can sell them and make money easily!
 

Grazzironi

Member
Feb 20, 2020
9
3
4
41
Guys, thanks for your advice. Also, my friend told me that retail arbitrage provides a good opportunity to earn extra money. You'll probably laugh but I didn't know anything about it until I've read some information on Google. I think I can achieve good results in this business. Especially since I already have sales experience, I sold lemonade in my yard as a child, lol. So, leaving the jokes aside, if you are also interested in this topic, then here yourmoneygeek.com you can find a great article and more information to understand whether you want to participate in this business.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: AnolTongi

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
292
1,701
234
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Guys, thanks for your advice. Also, my friend told me that retail arbitrage provides a good opportunity to earn extra money. You'll probably laugh but I didn't know anything about it until I've read some information on Google. I think I can achieve good results in this business. Especially since I already have sales experience, I sold lemonade in my yard as a child, lol. So, leaving the jokes aside, if you are also interested in this topic, then here yourmoneygeek.com you can find a great article and more information to understand whether you want to participate in this business.
Hi! Please avoid Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

- Locked 🔒
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
That was a really great Q&A Live, CubeCraft.
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
bonjour yuri, j'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle photo de profil
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
Top Bottom