Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameboy_0207

May 11, 2020
i'm currently doing the quest where you have to craft 500 arrows (i forgot the name) which requires a lot of money to buy gravel. I need about 150k more coins. is there a fast way to get this?

Also: i haven't unlocked iron yet so i can't make an auto cactus farm

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
i'm currently doing the quest where you have to craft 500 arrows (i forgot the name) which requires a lot of money to buy gravel. I need about 150k more coins. is there a fast way to get this?

Also: i haven't unlocked iron yet so i can't make an auto cactus farm
Yeah as Luukk said,Farming is way to go! Because farmables are really expensive,you can sell them and make money easily!

Grazzironi

Feb 20, 2020
Guys, thanks for your advice. Also, my friend told me that retail arbitrage provides a good opportunity to earn extra money. You'll probably laugh but I didn't know anything about it until I've read some information on Google. I think I can achieve good results in this business. Especially since I already have sales experience, I sold lemonade in my yard as a child, lol. So, leaving the jokes aside, if you are also interested in this topic, then here yourmoneygeek.com you can find a great article and more information to understand whether you want to participate in this business.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnolTongi

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Guys, thanks for your advice. Also, my friend told me that retail arbitrage provides a good opportunity to earn extra money. You'll probably laugh but I didn't know anything about it until I've read some information on Google. I think I can achieve good results in this business. Especially since I already have sales experience, I sold lemonade in my yard as a child, lol. So, leaving the jokes aside, if you are also interested in this topic, then here yourmoneygeek.com you can find a great article and more information to understand whether you want to participate in this business.
Hi! Please avoid Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

- Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom