Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmeasy

Jan 3, 2018
Hi, I was recently banned on the cubecraft network for: 'Sentinel caught you cheating! (Anticheat)'.
I appealed but was denied, I was wondering on how to go about getting unbanned as I was not hacking or if I can speak with someone please about it. I can't even see any comments on why my appeal was denied.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hi, I was recently banned on the cubecraft network for: 'Sentinel caught you cheating! (Anticheat)'.
I appealed but was denied, I was wondering on how to go about getting unbanned as I was not hacking or if I can speak with someone please about it. I can't even see any comments on why my appeal was denied.
If you believe you have been banned falsely, you can contact @CrazymanJR via the forums or via Discord CrazymanJR#4742.
Since he developed Sentinel and therefore he knows Sentinel the best.
Those are facts,
But personally, I do not think you're ban was incorrect, since you were banned before (
)
Keep in mind that you will only get an unban if you were not hacking.
@XiiKa @AnimalTamer1 lock? c:

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Well, looking at the video and you are hacking, It's hard to get you an unban since the hackers that are true and not false like laggers shouldn't get unbanned as they ruined games

Farmeasy

Jan 3, 2018
That was an old ban and since been sorted out. I have never used any illegal modification since.

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Hackers have got like bans for more than 1 year and permanent. They didn't get unbanned as it is unfair that people are playing not fair and others play good without any modifications of clients like Kill Aura or fly, some others too.

It's hard to get an unban, but contact CrazyManJr if you were banned by sentinel. He can help you, explain him 100% how you were banned and he will try unban you ;)

Farmeasy

Jan 3, 2018
Lol, it is an old ban! Or as am sure you are trying to be smart with me, a previous ban, which is in the past, which is old. And I only posted here requiring support not someone telling me the definition of something, so I would appreciate it if you didn't post here again, thanks.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Lol, it is an old ban! Or as am sure you are trying to be smart with me, a previous ban, which is in the past, which is old. And I only posted here requiring support not someone telling me the definition of something, so I would appreciate it if you didn't post here again, thanks.
It's not to me to decide if you get unban or not, but I just wouldn't unban you. End of discussion

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom