Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNxtDafran

Jul 26, 2020
United Kingdom
Hey guys, been wondering, do you guys who have been near the last few islands or who are on the last island have any ideas for farms? whether they are auto/manual or mob/crop farms

i would like to know some designs if it's possible

thanks guys,

TheNextDafran

FractalCake

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Take all the spawners you get in the early game (minus chickens and spiders) place them in a box with water ~200 blocks in the sky and then let them fall down and die. You can just stand there and collect the loot if you haven't unlocked iron yet for hoppers.

My friend and I did the mob farms in this order:

1) Cows (sell leather + Raw Beef)
2) Zombies (sell rotten flesh)
3) Pigs

We now have 20+ pig spawners and can easily collect ~7 mil every hour from the pork.

Plant farms are good and all for quests, but don't make nearly the amount of $$ that mob farms do.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheNxtDafran

GingerBread

Jul 15, 2020
As for crops the best go-
1)Sugar Cane- 9th Island
2)Carrots- 8th Island
3)Melons- 6th Island
4)Coco Beans- 4th Island
Any other crop is not worth farming unless it is for a quest

as for mob farms, Zombie and skeletons are good for Xp and money so I wouldn’t really afk these but instead make a mob grinder.

pigs and cows are worth building an afk farm for but pigs are way better than cows

you want to have a big afk pig farm which you should add lava to once you reach the nether

super end game you would want a afk creeper farm

hope this helps a little 👍

FBX17

Jul 14, 2020
UK
Carrots and sugar cane are great farms (if you don't mind actually doing stuff) as you can use fortune on them without your tools breaking (although replanting carrots can be tedious if you don't have a good technique.

An afk fall trap with level 1 pig spawners is pretty much as good as it gets, especially if you add a lava layer into the drop (for reference, 1 pig spawner gives 200k per hour, and takes 12 hours to turn a profit).

When you have about 50-60 pig spawners, you should start making a creeper fall trap (for reference, 1 creeper spawner gives 720k per hour, but takes over 2 days to turn a profit).

Avoid witch spawners at all costs - sticks, sugar and glass bottles clog up your hopper systems,lowstone sells for next to nothing, and the gunpowder drops are so miniscule that even a cow farm makes more.

FractalCake

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Glowstone Trees for cash once you have the Nether

Ehhh this is incredibly slow going and once you have enough pig spawners it's way more efficient to get coins from these.

You'll obviously be cutting down the glowstone trees for a while to get though the quest and can make some money there, but I wouldn't think of this as a long-term income source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom