Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

aceplante

Dec 2, 2019
I was playing team eggwars (but I was the only player on my team) and a whole team came over and blocked all the generators, the villager shop, then boxed in the spawnpoint and proceeded to spamkill me. They also kept demanding my instagram?

These three players were: HandsRalphver, YeetMikeInVoid, and YeetAnsiInVoid.

But here's the funny part; when I reported them, I was the one that got indefinitely falsemuted for "inappropriate language"?

aceplante

Dec 2, 2019
I did report, and IM the one who was muted?? And I appealed the falsemute but it was denied?!?!

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Your mute was clearly not false, you are obviously swearing in the screenshots. What they did wasn't right too, but are you sure that you reported them? From what I can see in the screenshots, HandsRaplhver and YeetMikeInVoid did nothing wrong but you can report YeetAnsiInVoid for spamming as they keep asking for your Instagram several times in a row. None of them is punished so did you really report them?

Reactions: Flasser

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Since staff member (@Elenahh) confirmed your infraction and locked the thread.
How you didn’t understood that’s not the right way your getting unmuted?
Anyway,please stop with those threads,because since it’s not your first mute about that,I’m sure the situation wasn’t clear enough to call yourself ,,Innocent”

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Your mute was clearly not false, you are obviously swearing in the screenshots. What they did wasn't right too, but are you sure that you reported them? From what I can see in the screenshots, HandsRaplhver and YeetMikeInVoid did nothing wrong but you can report YeetAnsiInVoid for spamming as they keep asking for your Instagram several times in a row. None of them is punished so did you really report them?
You don’t get to see official warnings in the infractions history of a player.
YeetAnsiInVoid probably did get warned for spamming, but since it’s the first time he broke this rule, it just doesn’t show up in his list of infractions.

I did report, and IM the one who was muted?? And I appealed the falsemute but it was denied?!?!
Reporting other players doesn’t take away the fact that everyone must obey the rules...
Since you were swearing (and spamming) in those screenshots, and therefore broke CubeCraft’s rules, you too received a punishment.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
You don’t get to see official warnings in the infractions history of a player.
YeetAnsiInVoid probably did get warned for spamming, but since it’s the first time he broke this rule, it just doesn’t show up in his list of infractions.

Reporting other players doesn’t take away the fact that everyone must obey the rules...
Since you were swearing (and spamming) in those screenshots, and therefore broke CubeCraft’s rules, you too received a punishment.
I know, I know c:

aceplante

Dec 2, 2019
Ive met a lot of hackers on cubecraft (autoclicker, reach, etc) but this is where I draw the line.

So not only did they get away with trolling and spamkilling but I was the one punished for it?

Also, for some reason, literally every single round, everyone ALWAYS votes for op half; I'm sick of the imbalanced gameplay. I have diamond armor, and someone with iron can beat me? Or if I have iron, someone with leather can beat me?

Regardless, I wont/cant play until I am unfalsemuted. I cant play without being able to chat as well. So far the falsemute has not expired so I will not be playing until it does. I just figured I would try and help make the server a better place by reporting hackers/trollers, but they ALWAYS get away with it becuase "I need video evidence" which of course I have no way of getting. I always take screenshots but its always dismissed.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Regardless, I wont/cant play until I am unfalsemuted. I cant play without being able to chat as well. So far the falsemute has not expired so I will not be playing until it does. I just figured I would try and help make the server a better place by reporting hackers/trollers, but they ALWAYS get away with it becuase "I need video evidence" which of course I have no way of getting. I always take screenshots but its always dismissed.
For physical infractions, like cheating or trolling, you need to have video evidence, otherwise your report will get denied. Can't you download a screen recorder?

aceplante

Dec 2, 2019
I dont know how; also, why is it my responsibility to police the server?
Still waiting to be Unfalsemuted by the way.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I dont know how; also, why is it my responsibility to police the server?
Still waiting to be Unfalsemuted by the way.
OBS works fine for me. You can download it here. If you don’t want to report people, then don’t, but it’s nice if you want to help the server. Also, your mute is correct as you were breaking the rules. Just because someone else is breaking the rules doesn’t mean it a free pass for you to do so too. The best you can do is to report them

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom