Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
I didn't know where to put this since there doesn't seem to be a "Server Discussion", but let me just put this in: Can we please stop punishing people with false evidence? Yes, of course, it's not right when someone curses in chat or insults other players but the staff team could at least be more careful before they punish a player for something that they haven't even done. I've been muted 4 times, 3 times with faked evidence. The first time was just pathetic. And so did two friends of mine get muted with faked evidence twice and one of them banned with a faked video of her cheating. Of course, it has all been sorted out when TacosBestFriends was still a staff and to be quite honest, things were so much better when he was around because some staff members could honestly be more friendly, especially when they punished someone for something they haven't done. This is not a complaint, I just honestly am tired of these fake reports. You want someone to get muted? Then install an NPC plugin, rebuild a part of cubecrafts server and fake an authentic chat with the /tellraw command and here you go, easy peasy fake mute for someone you really dislike. It doesn't even take an hour. Which is why: Please for gods sake, check if a player actually said something before you punish them, it's honestly not fair you make someone stay muted for 7 days, keep sending them to a different staff member and then telling them to be patient when they have to do SUCH an effort to appeal just because "there is nothing that seems faked about the screenshot". It's not a video of a crime scene where it's more difficult to fake but it's a video game screenshot. Here is my suggestion: I'm 100% sure that cubecraft logs player's messages, can't you just look up if someone did say "stf-u" just by searching it in their sent messages? How long does it take? 2 minutes? Not even 2 minutes. Just change your punishment system because it's not fair people have to stay banned or muted for something they haven't done

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
upload_2020-3-1_18-25-34.png Whoever faked this did a really good job for just muting someone. You sir have a wonderful hater

Last edited:

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Muted 3 times with false evidence? Sounds a bit far-fetched. Why does this happen to you and your friends multiple times specifically, and what player(s) are bullying you like this? I don’t know for sure but I believe the staff do have a system in place for detecting false evidence, but they’re not always perfect. Players are banned with false evidence, it happens. Still it’s rare that the same mistake with the same player is made twice let alone 3 times. This is a matter that you’ll just have to settle with the staff member that punished you directly. You can even go to an Admin if you see fit. The punishment system isn’t that troublesome to navigate either. If you feel like you were wrongly punished just go to https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ and make an appeal. It can be done with little effort required.

Reactions: DrHam

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
I didn't know where to put this since there doesn't seem to be a "Server Discussion", but let me just put this in: Can we please stop punishing people with false evidence? Yes, of course, it's not right when someone curses in chat or insults other players but the staff team could at least be more careful before they punish a player for something that they haven't even done. I've been muted 4 times, 3 times with faked evidence. The first time was just pathetic. And so did two friends of mine get muted with faked evidence twice and one of them banned with a faked video of her cheating. Of course, it has all been sorted out when TacosBestFriends was still a staff and to be quite honest, things were so much better when he was around because some staff members could honestly be more friendly, especially when they punished someone for something they haven't done. This is not a complaint, I just honestly am tired of these fake reports. You want someone to get muted? Then install an NPC plugin, rebuild a part of cubecrafts server and fake an authentic chat with the /tellraw command and here you go, easy peasy fake mute for someone you really dislike. It doesn't even take an hour. Which is why: Please for gods sake, check if a player actually said something before you punish them, it's honestly not fair you make someone stay muted for 7 days, keep sending them to a different staff member and then telling them to be patient when they have to do SUCH an effort to appeal just because "there is nothing that seems faked about the screenshot". It's not a video of a crime scene where it's more difficult to fake but it's a video game screenshot. Here is my suggestion: I'm 100% sure that cubecraft logs player's messages, can't you just look up if someone did say "stf-u" just by searching it in their sent messages? How long does it take? 2 minutes? Not even 2 minutes. Just change your punishment system because it's not fair people have to stay banned or muted for something they haven't done

I do not know friend, it is very difficult to fake an image of the chat without it being noticeable, since the way this happens is using LabyMod, but remember that reports with Labymod are not accepted.

Reactions: TheZigbot9000

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I do not know friend, it is very difficult to fake an image of the chat without it being noticeable, since the way this happens is using LabyMod, but remember that reports with Labymod are not accepted.
That's why I'm surprised that they banned this user without real evidence of that. They do not accept reports in labymod (to avoid supplanting anyone's identity) and I don't know how someone can get to touch up an image so that it looks like you are if you are not. good luck but I don't know what to think really sorry

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom