Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Npva

Sep 17, 2019
Dear Cubecraft staff team,

Today I was joking around in the Cubecraft discord and after helping some of the staff member with their English grammar and asking some people to not send any messages that don't need attention from staff because it was in the staff support channel.

Sadly I got banned without any warning for no reason, I did nothing wrong and never broke any of the rules. I get that 1 of you might've gotten a little frustrated because of me helping them with their English grammer but that isn't a reason to ban someone from the discord. I hope you can see that this is complete nonsense.
My Discord IGN is: Npva#5156

-Npva

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd recommend you to start a conversation with a Moderator as I don't know who banned you. They will help you to an answer.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Hi, I banned you because not only were you misusing #staff-help to give (bad) grammar advice, you were being argumentative and disrespectful towards the staff team, which I note you continue to do here. As it appears that you have not yet learned your lesson from this, your ban will remain in place as it is perfectly justified. Perhaps you could take the time to review our rules so that you don't get caught out next time.

Reactions: Elenahh and Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom